Zambia : China; playing the plantation Lord game in Zambia

Good job Ankhur, your White masters love it when they can successfully drill Chinese fear and hatred into you. Funny how every article from CNN, Fox, ABC, etc... are always negative when it comes to China. It wouldn't have anything to do with fear mongering or scapegoating, would it?

Unless you've been to Africa and have witnessed it for yourself, are you really going to trust what some White guy who has an agenda wrote? I think Africans are smart enough after hundreds of years to realize what real oppression is. African's have a right to determine their own development and politics without being told that they are being "victimized" and "swindled yet again" by people who only have superficial knowledge based on American ideals.

You got this article from the NY times? Are you serious?

There have been a few instances in Africa throughout China-Africa history which actually dates back to the 1400's with Zheng He. But those instances are rare and not racially motivated. China used to be poorer than Ethiopia 30 years ago and now they have lifted hundreds of millions out of poverty. A lot of lives were lost and sacrifices were made for the greater good. African leaders realize that this pragmatism is the only way to ensure a better future and that is why they are doing business with the Chinese rather than the west. African leaders know what they are doing and they are not stupid like you are insinuating.

What the Westerners have done to Africa is far far worse than anything the Chinese have done. Just because the NY times doesn't report on European or American companies in Africa doesn't mean that stuff like that doesn't happen everyday, or worse.

The African Economic Outlook (AEO) says that 80 percent of the 50 African countries covered by its annual report of 2009 registered positive growth. The report launched on Monday 24 May 2010 in Abidjan as part of the ongoing Annual Meetings of the Africa Development Bank (AfDB) says that in most African countries the gross domestic product continued to grow in 2009. While European and American economies continue to decline.

Can you understand why Europeans/Americans don't like this?

http://www.chinatalkingpoints.com/chinese-its-the-new-black-in-kinshasa/#respond
brother if you want to debate me then lets go at

and be man enough to debate me when I am logged on instead of prissy backbiting remarks while I am not logged on,

but if you desire to label me come say it to my face to Brooklyn and do it like a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does that say about the plight of our people in western countries?

Well I do not consider America my home, in fact America is nobody's home except the Native Americans. Canada, Australia, America, and New Zealand were unlawfully stolen.

How can I consider this place built on blood, slavery, and exploitation my home?

White people's roots are in Europe even though they own half the world. But they would rather bomb all of California than to bomb Sweden or wherever they came from. Their true loyalty will always be with Europe no matter what.

But I truly believe God is punishing Caucasians by deteriorating their civilizations and economies. That is why China and Africa are such a threat to them. They are jealous and scared because they know their time is up. The fall of western civilization is coming and I have no problem with that.

I think it is time for those original people who still stay in their original land to rise. And for all the colored people living in western countries, we will eventually move our children to their roots where they will live better than ever before and have pride in their true homelands which their ancestors built in solidarity.

It's time for the Have-not's to have, and the Have's to have not.

Well I do not consider America my home, in fact America is nobody's home except the Native Americans. Canada, Australia, America, and New Zealand were unlawfully stolen.

How can I consider this place built on blood, slavery, and exploitation my home?

White people's roots are in Europe even though they own half the world. But they would rather bomb all of California than to bomb Sweden or wherever they came from. Their true loyalty will always be with Europe no matter what.

But I truly believe God is punishing Caucasians by deteriorating their civilizations and economies. That is why China and Africa are such a threat to them. They are jealous and scared because they know their time is up. The fall of western civilization is coming in the form of China.

I think it is time for those original people who still stay in their original land to rise. And for all the colored people living in western countries, we will eventually move our children to their roots where they will live better than ever before and have pride in their true homelands which their ancestors built in solidarity.

It's time for the Have-not's to have, and the Have's to have not.
With all the natural disasters and starvation and horror Black folks have gone through in the past 13 months, in the moterland and the Carribbean,

what kind of mystery god are you talking about doing justice to white folks?

cause they must pay for college or retire later then usual?

man you need to go some where with your pity!

half of the brothers and sisters in the motherland do not have electricty for more then a few days let alone proper sewage systems
also
How does that compare to the endless rapes going on in the Congo, or the child slavery in Cote DIvoire?

Sometimes it is good to read some Black websites from here and the Motherland to understand what is realy going on.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back