Black Spirituality Religion : Children born through weird science

karmashines

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2005
This question is posed for anyone possessing some form of a spiritual/religious belief. I am particularly interested in opinions of Christians and Muslims, whose religions involve a well-defined set of rules and dogma.

There is no doubt that reproductive science is going in scary and weird directions. Just a moment ago, I perused a thread talking about male pregnancy. Before that, I read an article about how cloning would affect African Americans. Science is getting so weird that artificial insemination and surrogate motherhood don't even seem that unusual!

But, nonetheless, what are the spiritual consequences of humans creating life through such off-the-wall means? Do you believe a cloned child, or a child born from a man, or whatever else would have a human spirit? How would society treat these kids? Would you embrace a cloned child as a human spirit, or would you be fearful it was something else?

Man+Woman=Children.

Hotep

There are Foolish and then there are more Foolish ways to divert attintion from the Real State of Things going on today. Who cares if a Fool wants to do something "Un-Natural" and claim it is Science??? For those that know, so-called cloning is nothing new. This process of selective breeding has been going on for at least (6,000) years. "Let Us Make, not Create but Make Man"??
Who is doing the Make-ing and who are the "Us"? And who is the Us talking too??
Then....all of a sudden there is this man, by him self, a rib is taken from his side and a mate (White) woman is "Cloned" from the White-Man's Rib. Remember: Much later on Ham the son of Lot was cursed and made Black. So now Black is a curse?? So once agin This so-called first man was White and his cloned woman was White also, Right???
By now my dear Afrikan People, in the twenty first century,..there can't posibly be any one who still believes this story,..or is there??
Exploring why a male should, could or would or can have a child is the question. (1) How did the sperm+egg get into the man's body? (2) Ware does this so-called child live in the man's body sents he has no womb? (3) When time to give so-called birth, how will this take place, from what "Opening" will this so-called child come into the world? (4) Now will this man start to lactate or give Milk so the so-called baby can eat?? (5) What is the point anyway???
Abnormaly wasting our time giveing our valuable attentin to Crazy (Cacasin) Science, Western so-called Science. Question: Has the common Cold been cured yet?
Has there been a cure found for AID's yet? Has there been a cure for Cancer found yet? Has "White Folk Stop promoting White Supremicy yet?????
And now they tell us a man can have a baby. What sort of Man will want to do such a Thing when men are not made for this Divine Mission, the Holy Domain of the Woman. We must study Deep and not allow the Enemy to Waste any more of Our Time with his Foolish Ideas, Brothers and Sisters.
And due to the fact that women out number men any way,...why does a man think of such "Madness" and then follow through with it??? Answer: The fool has lost "His" mind.

Ase`

Moorfius said:
Hotep

Abnormaly wasting our time giveing our valuable attentin to Crazy (Cacasin) Science, Western so-called Science. Question: Has the common Cold been cured yet?

Ase`

True indeed. This is the only thing that garners any sort of examination here. What the white man (and ONLY him) does is not a bearing upon any other spiritual beliefs, but a bearing on why he does the things he does.

Look into his nature, and you will find your answer.

PEACE

Sam & Moor

Peace...

True indeed. This is the only thing that garners any sort of examination here. What the white man (and ONLY him) does is not a bearing upon any other spiritual beliefs, but a bearing on why he does the things he does.

But why is it most of what black people believe concerning meditation, spirituality, astral-travel, and the theories of re-incarnation and Atlantis all seem to come FROM white sources (books, lectures, ect..)

I don't remember reading any of this in our history (as black Americans) until AFTER white New Agers started publishing books on these things THEN they started taking root in our commmunity as part of "our religion".

Infact, few black people in the Americas (North or South) knew anything about ancient Egypt until some maverick white authors started publishing findings and research...THEN we got curious and about our past.

What else of our history and science are we waiting on white people to find for us?

When will we start doing our own research and developing our own sciences?

Ralfa'il said:
Sam & Moor

Peace...

But why is it most of what black people believe concerning meditation, spirituality, astral-travel, and the theories of re-incarnation and Atlantis all seem to come FROM white sources (books, lectures, ect..)

I can't speak for other "black people", but this black person NEVER takes the word of any white man, and always seeks to go to a Black or native source on a subject.

Regarding the Buddhists, I always seek the wisdom of a Buddhist (preferrably a Tibetan one)........Regarding Native Americans, I always seek the wisdom of a Native American.........Regarding the Kemetians, I always seek the wisdom of an African or Nubian.

It's always best to hear it from the source.

The only reason I think our people go to white people, is because whites set themselves up as the all-knowing authorities on these subjects, and conceal the fact that there are people native to these cultures who are perfectly capable of speaking for themselves, for those who wish to hear what they have to say.

I don't remember reading any of this in our history (as black Americans) until AFTER white New Agers started publishing books on these things THEN they started taking root in our commmunity as part of "our religion".

That's truly to bad to hear; I made every effort to journey to our Mother Land and learn this for myself.

But unfortunately you're right though........However, I do think that those white new-agers served to spark the light in many of us to seek the truth for ourselves.

Infact, few black people in the Americas (North or South) knew anything about ancient Egypt until some maverick white authors started publishing findings and research...THEN we got curious and about our past.

That's only partially true.......As I stated for me, I was always surrounded by Africans and others growing up, who were always striving to educate Blacks in the West about their culture.......

It was us that did not wish to listen.

And as you stated, we only perked our ears when white folks started talking.

But we all know what sort of tongue he speaks with. :slobber:

What else of our history and science are we waiting on white people to find for us?

AMEEN, my brethren.

When will we start doing our own research and developing our own sciences?

True indeed......The longer that we procrastinate, the more they will continue to pervert our Legacy and birth right.

PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back