Black People : Child slavery

Child Slavery when one talks of Africa, but it's Child labour for the rest? ;)

Half of Africa's people are children, working the fields, herding cattle or hiking for water is the norm for the vast majority. While that can be seen as tragic, I think is beats the 100million young children in India and even more in China who are working in corporate factories to create goods they'll never have access to. It beats those children slaving in the factories lined up along the US/Mexico border - will full support re NAFTA.

The shipping of foreign youth to the USA to work as domestic and/or sex slaves is tragic, indeed. Every year thousands of Russian girls are brought to the US under the guise of being nannies. Not too long ago I read a report of a wealthy family in New York who literally bought their Nigerian domestic slave from the back of a shipped container.

None of this will stop until the sick demands for such labour are eradicated.

:heart:

Just Goes 2 show

Child Slavery when one talks of Africa, but it's Child labour for the rest? ;)

Half of Africa's people are children, working the fields, herding cattle or hiking for water is the norm for the vast majority. While that can be seen as tragic, I think is beats the 100million young children in India and even more in China who are working in corporate factories to create goods they'll never have access to. It beats those children slaving in the factories lined up along the US/Mexico border - will full support re NAFTA.

The shipping of foreign youth to the USA to work as domestic and/or sex slaves is tragic, indeed. Every year thousands of Russian girls are brought to the US under the guise of being nannies. Not too long ago I read a report of a wealthy family in New York who literally bought their Nigerian domestic slave from the back of a shipped container.

None of this will stop until the sick demands for such labour are eradicated.

:heart:
No matter what, frm the inception of slavery here in the states these ppl will never truly abolish it. Free labor no matter the cost is their goal.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back