Chief Elder Osiris : Chief Elder Osiris

PurpleMoons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 22, 2003
Hoteph Beloved Chief Elder Osiris

I hope that I'm not intruding on your knowledge, If so please let me know.
I read the most disturbing thing while researching my Ancient African History.
It sent chills through out me. Here's what I read and I tell you why it disturb me.

The first family

The family from which all the world was built up was the earth god Geb and his wife Nut, goddess of the sky. They had the twins Shu who was god of the cool dry air and his sister Tefnut, patroness of rain, dew and moister.
One legend tells that the sun-god Re for some reason (possibly jealousy) had become angry with Nut and laid a curse on her telling that none of her coming children could be born on any one day of the year. This was a big setback for Nut and Geb who were just planning to raise a family. In their agony they turned to the god of wisdom - Thot, for advice. He went to his superior, the shadowy and not often depicted moon-god Aah who was in charge of the Egyptian moon-calendar. This table of time consisted of 12 months of 30 days each making the so called moon-year of 360 days.
Thot made him a proposition to gamble about the matter and they started to play a game of dice resulting in a victory for Thot. He thereby won the moonlight of the five additional days in the true astronomical year (in this case July 14-18) and gave it to Geb and Nut who used them for the births of their children. Thus the curse of Re had no effect because the children could all be born outside the official year. In the following years Nut gave birth to five of the most famous gods of Egypt:
Year 1 - Osiris. Year 2 - Horus (the Elder). Year 3 - Set. Year 4 - Isis. Year 5 - Nephtys.

Okay, Geb and nut is said to be the co creators of the first family. Geb and Nut was cursed by Re and could'nt bare children after their twins. They sort out advice from thoth, who Gamble with the shadowy Moon God Aah and won five extra days on the moon calender. Thoth gave these days to Nut and Geb to pro-create once a year during the month of July 14-18. Now, what startled me is not the story in itself but they fact that I, on a path to find myself and history go by the name Purplemoons. Which connects me to the Shadowy Moon God Aah. And not only is the name I accepted connected, But my birthday as well. I was born on July 14th. I don't mean to sound self -absorbent, But is this coincidence or cleverly placed, knowing that I will oneday be looking to find my lineage? Do you believe that everyones path is carefully planed before birth? Or do the ancestors leave us clues to guide us on our paths when we are lost? Okay, I just had to get that out. That finding startled me and gave me chills. Goto go and read some more!

Thank you!
Hoteph Beloved Chief Elder Osiris

PurpleMoon

Dearly Beloved PurpleMoon:

Beloved, please forgive me, I am just now reading your most interesting post, one full of symbols and question from you.

Beloved, as you hopeful know that the deities so mention in your message, is no more than the symbols that consist of the Universe and the action describe is no more than stars and planets interaction and is not to be taken literally but to be interpreted and much in there are codes to be understood. ( broken )

And we all are still learning in that regard.

Now your question concerning our Lives, as to whether or not it is already programmed, I know I am paraphasing your question but it reveal the same aim does it not?

Our Life is ours to make of it as we will and the choice is ours.

There is nothing magical out there in the Universe that is determining and or controlling our Life to the point that it is a Life of predestination, in regard to our Life activity on this planet and in our biological form.

Life, that gift given by that all encompassing eternal and infinite energy we refer to as god, is given to us to do as we will with it, and all of the events we cause that affect our lives is on us and we end up suffering the consequence of our Life action or inaction.

So no my beloved, our Life is not pre-planned, that would be some what dictaorial of the gift giver don't you think? and such power have no cause to decide the Life of those which IT has given as a gift to us, don't you think? to do so, what would it profit such a powerful and infinite force such as that? Yes my beloved,it is our will with choice that mold and shape the events that affect our lives, so remain focus and strive to be always in control of what has been given to you to master, your Life I speak of.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back