African American History Culture : chicago-south-side 1941....

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Hey brother Sekou, do you really need me to tell you that? If you were the student of history and Pan-Afrikanist that you claim to be, you would know..Ignorance and pettiness is a luxury that some people can afford to immerse themselves in, not me!!! Write that history article brother and stop trolling....
Why when questions are raised about posts on this site folks are accused of being trolls? FYI 'no-one is bigger than the movement'! Walter Sisulu told Nelson Mandela that when they were in prison. Mandela ignored the advice and proceeded to make a deal with the white that left whites in control of the country!!! I ask for examples because I wonder if you know something that I don't. Maybe a perspective I hadn't considered. IMO with the reincarnation of Hitler in the White House, we are in the same exact position that European Jews were in Fascist, Nazis Germany!!! Rest assured that my intentions are honorable. You appeared to be one of the truly conscious ones on this site.

Black Cypher

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 26, 2016
" I ask for examples because I wonder if you know something that I don't. Maybe a perspective I hadn't considered. IMO with the reincarnation of Hitler in the White House, we are in the same exact position that European Jews were in Fascist, Nazis Germany!!! Rest assured that my intentions are honorable."

crying-with-laughter.gif

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: