Black People : Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Has No Money For Schools, But Wants Residents to Finance Stadium

Alarm Clock

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 6, 2013
Economics.

Stadiums generate revenue. Schools do not.
Then as an elected official instead of a CEO of a syndicated fascist state, such as Mussolini's Italy he is doing what is right for fascism, not a republic or for Adam Smith's definition of capitalism.
The concept that a US mayor has no duty over the administration and disemination of cogent and viable education within the public schools (K-12) of his jurisdiction paid for by the constituency tax dollars of his jurisdictionis,....... is a concept based on capitalism? fascism, or some new form of corporate ruled oligarchy?

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
Then as an elected official instead of a CEO of a syndicated fascist state, such as Mussolini's Italy he is doing what is right for fascism, not a republic or for Adam Smith's definition of capitalism.
The concept that a US mayor has no duty over the administration and disemination of cogent and viable education within the public schools (K-12) of his jurisdiction paid for by the constituency tax dollars of his jurisdictionis,....... is a concept based on capitalism? fascism, or some new form of corporate ruled oligarchy?

Forgiveness and patience is called for, in all cases...

I. e., we are individuals, come here with different takes, etc, but should operate on the basis of a shared consensus...

Let us continue to listen and learn, reach and teach...

:10300:

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
I continue to be confused and dumbfounded, i . e., as is true of the private sector, the public sector is not exclusively and solely maintained by individuals...

The mayor of Chitown like the president of this nation is a politician, not meant to be our savior...

These are the creations of human beings: We are the products of our creators...

FYI...

Alarm Clock

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 6, 2013
I continue to be confused and dumbfounded, i . e., as is true of the private sector, the public sector is not exclusively and solely maintained by individuals...

The mayor of Chitown like the president of this nation is a politician, not meant to be our savior...

These are the creations of human beings: We are the products of our creators...

FYI...
so the public schools are under who's jurisdiction, and the corporate profit of edifices of entertainment are under who?

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days