Law Forum : Chicago group sues 3 suburbs over gun store regulations

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Jurisprudence,

... Yes, Yes, Yes. The group phenomenon, there're all over the place.

Chicago group sues 3 suburbs over gun store regulations

50198b2e4198791e7b0f6a7067007e29.jpg

Members of the community march on Chicago's West Side (AP Photo/Christian K. Lee)

CHICAGO (AP) — Two mothers who lost sons to gun violence joined ministers and an activist group Tuesday in an unusual lawsuit against three Chicago suburbs, alleging that weak oversight of gun stores has allowed criminals to easily obtain weapons flowing into a metropolitan area besieged by gang violence ...

http://news.yahoo.com/chicago-group-sues-3-suburbs-over-gun-store-155521480.html

Deadly weekend in Chicago highlights city's gang warfare

... Among them, he said, is the father of the young shooting victim. McCarthy said that the bullet that struck Amari Brown in the chest "was meant for his father," whom he described as a "ranking gang member" who had been arrested 45 times.

Antonio Brown's refusal to cooperate with the investigation is a familiar hurdle for Chicago police that as of Monday had yet to capture a suspect in Amari's death.

After Brown was arrested for gun possession last April, he was released on bail the next day, McCarthy said ...

http://news.yahoo.com/deadly-weekend-chicago-highlights-citys-gang-warfare-203911817.html

In the Spirit of Jurisprudence,

... Yes, Yes, Yes. The group phenomenon, there're all over the place.

Chicago group sues 3 suburbs over gun store regulations

50198b2e4198791e7b0f6a7067007e29.jpg

Members of the community march on Chicago's West Side (AP Photo/Christian K. Lee)

CHICAGO (AP) — Two mothers who lost sons to gun violence joined ministers and an activist group Tuesday in an unusual lawsuit against three Chicago suburbs, alleging that weak oversight of gun stores has allowed criminals to easily obtain weapons flowing into a metropolitan area besieged by gang violence ...

http://news.yahoo.com/chicago-group-sues-3-suburbs-over-gun-store-155521480.html

This lawsuit isn't going to go anywhere. Sue suburban communities because people in a city are killing each other left and right? More blame-somebody-else-for-the-problems-we-have-created nonsense. I'm no NRA supporter but the gun rights attorneys are going to eat these misguided people for lunch.

WTH???? I was Googling Illinois firearms carry laws when it said this site had factual accounts of registration abuse, the drop down menu prompt told me to join Destee.com for the complete transcript (Like Huffington Post does) & here I am, so can anybody please lead me to this transcript or is it really a forum editorial based on emotional opinions?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back