Black Parenting : Cherrywood Bassinet Free to Single Mom in Need

Discussion in 'Black Parenting' started by gogounited, Jul 16, 2010.

1. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    iI'm sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place.

I have a cherrywood, round, baby bassinet with white eyelet lace sham, curtains and bumper, matress etc.. It looks like an antique, but is modern and almost new as I rarely used it. I want to give it away to a single Mom or father in need here in the Denver area. I am in Colorado Springs.

Will take pics and post them from my phone shortly. I have six sheets to give away, some never used. It's hard to find perfectly round sheets!

The bassinet also has a hidden shelf built in at it's base, it's very pretty.

Pics shortly as promised.

Penny

Ok, well I've just discovered that I cannot post attachments. If you would like a picture, feel free to respond to this thread or you may email me at [email protected]
    I can also send the picture as a text message. I hope this thing gets to someone in need.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    That is a very honorable and nice thing

3. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    It was a gift, and some gifts are meant to keep giving.

So if no one here needs this thing by the 4th when I move, then I shall find a way to give it away locally.

Now, I'm in a new town and maybe one of you can direct me to a good charity that will make sure it gets to a black single Mom or Dad who needs it. I have other stuff too, but I;m not sure where to start with the giving. If you folks know of a good organization that may have a chapter in Denver or thereabouts, please drop the name so I can get a move on.

Thanks,

Penny