Black Picture Image Gallery : Check This Pic Out...

MsVeraisblessed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 30, 2012
tumblr_lvpmypio4W1qg4zx5o1_500.png
What's your thoughts bout this pic?

White folk understand the laws of nature--they don't do 1 on 1 matches.

You ever see one Lion chasing a Deer? As strong and fast as the lion is--she doesn't.

I think that the picture can confuse Black folk, into the same individualism that is holding us back.

I mean--Klan shows up at your door in numbers . . . we the only people showing up at doors by ourselves.

tumblr_lvpmypio4W1qg4zx5o1_500.png
What's your thoughts bout this pic?

It tells me that the brother is a righty, so he has his gun on the wrong side of the table so his chances of living are slim even if he wins the 'game'.

Also, the klan outfit and the backwards hat are uneccessary because in chess you are really playing against the board, so it doesn't matter what your opponent looks like. Notice how neither player is looking at the other, they are both watching the board. So it appears that this is a symbolic picture of a game of life or death being that their are weapons on the table.

Likewise the hooded figure is a lefty and has the knife on the wrong side. It's been said "only a fool brings a knife to a gunfight". Of course we are only assuming right or left handedness, but from my vantage point in a quick skirmish advantage goes to the knife handler. True meaning is really simple; the black mans life is a chess match with the hidden "white agenda".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back