Black Picture Image Gallery : Check This Pic Out...

Discussion in 'Black Picture Image Gallery' started by MsVeraisblessed, Mar 8, 2012.

1. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    [​IMG]What's your thoughts bout this pic?

2. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    White folk understand the laws of nature--they don't do 1 on 1 matches.

You ever see one Lion chasing a Deer? As strong and fast as the lion is--she doesn't.

I think that the picture can confuse Black folk, into the same individualism that is holding us back.

I mean--Klan shows up at your door in numbers . . . we the only people showing up at doors by ourselves.

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    who did it? looks like carrie mae weems to me.

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    It tells me that the brother is a righty, so he has his gun on the wrong side of the table so his chances of living are slim even if he wins the 'game'.

Also, the klan outfit and the backwards hat are uneccessary because in chess you are really playing against the board, so it doesn't matter what your opponent looks like. Notice how neither player is looking at the other, they are both watching the board. So it appears that this is a symbolic picture of a game of life or death being that their are weapons on the table.

5. crwn

crwn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +458
    Likewise the hooded figure is a lefty and has the knife on the wrong side. It's been said "only a fool brings a knife to a gunfight". Of course we are only assuming right or left handedness, but from my vantage point in a quick skirmish advantage goes to the knife handler. True meaning is really simple; the black mans life is a chess match with the hidden "white agenda".

6. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    Looks like they've both been designated in their own minds to the colors they've made their entire lives to be about; black and white, as if the color of their skin is who their entire being is. The black man wears black, plays the black pieces, and even his weapon matches, while the white man wears what's his pride and plays with pieces the same shade.

They've simplified the their lives into a game of chess, nothing but the black and white against each other trying to beat the other guy, and have become nothing more than the expectation. Klan or gang member; their sense of pride for their people, but from the outside a true sense of shame.

7. crwn

crwn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +458
    99% of Black people have lost their collective memories and the majority of all other groups are living on fabricated histories. Now with that said. Please describe what you see in this photo. Also please state if you are a creationist or an evolutionist.
    11b1.jpg

8. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    What I see is black folks making progress - instead of checkers, the brutha is playing chess with the white oppressor.

9. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317

I see a smudge of something, not distinguishable. And I believe in the creation of the heavens and earth.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chess photo kkk