Black People : Check this out...The Most Powerful Man In The World

PEACE...................

This is very powerful indeed!!!!!!

yes, there is a pope behind the pope. SOmetimes referred to as the "Hidden Hand" & there is a book out of the same name.... Just as there is a Government behind this Government with a President, cabinet & other officials already in place.......

IF we look at the Popes attire & put him next to the leader of the Satanic Church they look like twins....This is why during mass outside the Vatican (which by the way is a state all by itself) the pope carries a cross with Jesus on it with his arms bendind down which is a SATANIC symbol. THis is why in the book of Revelations is says of the Harlot (the catholic church) that all the rulers of the world fornicated with HER.

- these same jesuit priests used to be sent to different Indian tribes when they were about to make peace & all of a sudden the tribes would start fighting again.......

JFK was also murdered because he was going to pay off the National debt and gain control back from the Jesuits front men called "the international bankers" & he had even sent a bill to congress. Once he was killed in a masonic ritual, the vice president (who was a low ranking mason) was made president & the first thing he did was veto JFK's Bill that would have freed America from the debt altogether......

This is why I always say get to the root........

- who fouded the mormons - Joseph Smith & Brigham Young - ok where did they get the money = the ROTHCHILD"S whose family symbol was a star that same Star is on Israel's flag today. The mormons are based in Utah & Utah has the highest rate by far of children on Prozac.....mind control!! & there ceremonies are word for word A Masonic ritual!!

- who founded the Jehovah's WItness - Charles Taz Russell (HIGH RANKING MEMBER OF A SECRET SOCIETY) - ok where did he get the money = the ROTHCHILD'S..
All one need do is look at the name "WATCH-TOWER" - Which is an Illuminati symbol...........giving reference to the all seeing eye on the back of the dollar bill.......

Peace........

Wake up brothas and sistahs

Every single intelligence agency, bar none, is controlled by the "Black" Pope aka Jesuit General. Just like brotha Info-moetry and others have alluded to. WHen a head of state, like JFK... is assinated, it's done as a ritual. A ritual that factors in longitude and latitude, what constellations and stars on the horizon on the given day, time of day and season of the year.

These rituals are carried out under the auspices of the Vatican, and like brotha just told you, the Vatican is a sovereign state. The USA is not. This is why we have a president. Presidents are elected to be in charge of corporations.

Sekhemu said:
Every single intelligence agency, bar none, is controlled by the "Black" Pope aka Jesuit General. Just like brotha Info-moetry and others have alluded to. WHen a head of state, like JFK... is assinated, it's done as a ritual. A ritual that factors in longitude and latitude, what constellations and stars on the horizon on the given day, time of day and season of the year.

These rituals are carried out under the auspices of the Vatican, and like brotha just told you, the Vatican is a sovereign state. The USA is not. This is why we have a president. Presidents are elected to be in charge of corporations.

Yes sir,

- & America once known as the "Virginia Company" & still controlled by England" - the home of the dragon of Revelations who started as a small Snake in Genesis..........One only need study the crest of the homosexual Prince Charles or the arranged marriage he had to diana to answer some scriptural questions today.........

& to add on even our beautiful sister Aliyah was murdered in a ritual. From her name, to her age (ma'at) & how she gained fame so quickly was all set up.......

Even to the last film she did in which she was only in for about 15 minutes of the film "The Queen of the Damned". Up until this time THEY had her playing the wholesome good girl roles. Why all of a sudden do THEY have our sister playing a vampire (someone who dies)???????? Tell me what trained Pilot takes off knowing that the plane is too heavy??? oh, I know A mind controlled agent......................
- & those stories about her supposedly playing in the Matrix was just to throw us off their scent. As if u need to get away from a dog on your trail you have to jump in the water so the dog can't smell you!!!! MIS-DIRECTION which is what the Jesuit priests do so that u can never trace the atrocities back to them..........

Their princess Di.......(princess Di's) - masonic ritual! The tunnel she died in is called "the tunnel of the Moon goddess". what is one name for the Moon Goddess......Dina (diana). & after her death they placed a torch on top of it (Masonic symbol telling you who did it).....

& they plan on bringing her back along with a new religion so they can continue their pagan worship. All this was calculated long ago.....whatever they show us, they have already been doing for at least 40 years.......

example.......the incomplete pyramid on the back of your $1 bill.........

- it has 13 layers which could stand four 13 periods of time, correct??

- multiply that 13 by 13 & you get 169, right........??

- now notice the Roman numerals on the bottom of the pyramid that = 1776 which is supposed to stand for the year of America's Independence (that has never taken place by the way)

- now add the 169 to the 1776 & you get 1945 - THE YEAR AMERICA DROPPED NUCLEAR WEAPONS ON JAPAN...........Pearl Harbor Like 911 was set up way in advance with the full knowledge of the president. they let both happen because they were TOLD to let it happen to further the agenda of the main characters in the above article................

- where were the Jews or any of the big money makers on 911 because they DaMMn sure were not at work!!!!!!!! They received warnings in advance!!!

- From the Matrix "Take the green pill & I show you how far the rabbit hole goes, Take the Red pill & you will wake up with no memory as to what just happened to you"

- ALice in WONDERLAND was even about Mind control................as well as the Wizard of Oz, just to show u how they attack us from the time we are children.........I've said a lot of this in my poems especially the fact about Walt Disney & when you look at his name in script the W, D & Y really say 666. Recreation parks are actually modern day "lands of Nod" where cain was sent to after killing his brother Able & this story is taken from Osiris & his brother Set or Seth as it's spelled in some cases....

Nod is where the misfits & trouble makers were sent which is how CAIN FOUND A WIFE AND GOT MARRIED (so their had to be other people besides Adam & Eve and Cain and Able orelse where did his wife come from??) Nod is where these same misfits planned to come back and WRECK - CREATION (recreation), but I'm getting off the subject so I'll stop here.........I apologize!!

I humbly leave u in peace!!!!!

Sekhemu said:

Run that back Sekhemu...I don't think they know what's being said here. Better yet create a thread on rituals and let's show 'em how the masses have been decieved for centuries.

To get it started, HOLLYWOOD (HOLLY WOOD) is the wood of the Holly tree. Stems were broken from the Holly tree in earlier times to make MAGIC WANDS. Harry Potter's wand was made from HOLLY WOOD. hmmmmm.
Just shows you how RITUALISTICALLY, HOLLYWOOD is the magic wand that ENCHANTS (Mind Control) the viewers of these movies and tv shows.

AAAUUUMMM

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back