Black People : Check this out...The Most Powerful Man In The World

Cedric Denson said:
He might be the most Powerful man in the world, but he does not represent me!

Why are we hearing about him now?

Cedric Denson

He may not represent you, but I assure you he has a direct and indirect on your life.

We're hearing about him now because like everything in nature, it has it's season. Nothing can hide from the light forever!

Well I don't know. I will have to read that article, which will take a while. I only say that because born and raised on my own, I have made it WITHOUT inspirations and support. I am my inspiration and support, I believe that in my life, I am the most powerful man in the world. I don't want anyone to agree with me, I'm just saying that I grew up independent.......with or without 'The Black Pope.'

Cedric Denson

Cedric Denson said:
Well I don't know. I will have to read that article, which will take a while. I only say that because born and raised on my own, I have made it WITHOUT inspirations and support. I am my inspiration and support, I believe that in my life, I am the most powerful man in the world. I don't want anyone to agree with me, I'm just saying that I grew up independent.......with or without 'The Black Pope.'

Cedric Denson

Yeah I see you really need to do some serious reading.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back