Black Entertainment : CHECK OUT THIS TRAILER!!!

I want to thank you for the link. The link revealing how the building came down with "controlled demolition was an eye opener in itself". I'm one of the few people that have been deemed "crazy" for stating that the united States destroyed the twin towers itself. The rest have to be SLAPPED IN THE FACE WITH THE TRUTH AND THEN THAT MAY NOT BE ENOUGH FOR THEM.

Sometimes I really get inside when I see the obvious gullability and conditioned mentality of our people. We are so much like our ancestors of the past. I can understand them better than us cause "they really didn't know and didn't see it coming...but today our access to information leaves us no excuse, and still we insist on being like, ...duh...uh...well ya see they, I mean...uh...I don't think uh ...? Anything but calling a spade a spade.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back