Gun Ownership : Check out this Sisters ammunition and gun stockpile for SHTF

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Keita Kenyatta, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
  2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    look like this sistah is strap for whatever comes her way but in the back of my mind what if they fall in the wrong
    hands then it's just another blood bath against who........blacks.

3. Seksen

Seksen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    I am a Viet Nam Veteran and an ex-Military Policman, and if we go back even further an ex Boy Scout who learned to camp out prepare food,read signs in the woods and sleep in tents on the ground.Those were the good old days. Over the decades I have added other skills to my survival techniques. My belief is that comfort is a warm gun... or two or three, or.... What is that saying " When you need help in seconds, the police are only minutes away." Not only are these statements true but a clear minded woman who thinks logically, rationally is in some kind of good physical shape is truely sexy as hell to me. Unfortunatelly they seem to be far and few between in our community. We do not like to think about it but this country is slowly going down hill by the programs that are being put in place by (our) or their government. When the SHTF there will only be two classes of people. The ones who prepared and the ones who did not. The code word for the unprepared I think is ZOMBIES. Katrina told us which class most of us will be in. I am not making this up only stating the facts as they stood then and will probably stand in the future. As people of color we need to get our heads out of the clouds and some of these crazy belief systems and prepare, prepare, prepare. Did I mention PREPARE ? Peace