Chief Elder Osiris : Chech it Out

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
www.livinginblack.ning.com/osirisakkebala65

Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

Beloved I urge you to take a little Time to go if you have not already and visit www.destee.com and www.livinginblack.ning.com, this is a gathering place for all True Black Nationalist and Pan-Afrikan Nationalist, a place where Black Folks are proud to be Black and make no apology for being so.

Go and visit the beginning of the up rising of the coming black Revolutionaries, having as a goal Reparation and Afrika to become our Homeland once again, so we invite all Black People in America that are here not at the invitation of America Statue Of Liberty, You being the children of our Enslaved Ancestors and do love Realness in Talking and Living Black.

Let us see if there can be a goal of reaching Five, Ten, Twenty Thousand Hard core Black nationalist Pan- Afrikan Nationalist on this White man Internet and sign on to become a Member of a Serious Brand New Black Revolutionary Family whose Love For Afrika and Black People serve to be the Energy that Drive us to be willing to reclaim our Divine Mind and Afrika, a Mind that will bring about the reunification of A Divine true Black Nationalist Nation again.

Beloved If you Aint For Real Black, Then Immediately Delete This Missive, Right Now.

I urge all of you that is a part of my Address book to go and take a look see at www.destee.com and
www.livinginblack.ning.com.

Be Kind To your Self

HILY

Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back