Black Relationships : cheating

a-mere-man

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 10, 2003
Durham
Occupation
student in college
If a women is cheating and is in a relationship with a good man. will she tell him that she is cheating on him. Do people that cheat inparticular women( I am a young man) feel guilt in their consciense and most likely if a person is getting cheatd on can the person tell if he or she is getting cheated on. What are some symptoms to look for in a boyfriend and girlfriend if one is being cheated on. WHat should i look for in behavior, when we talk on the phone.

Also if a female cheats on you with another male and she is sitting with you oneday would it be hard for her to keep her disposition or how funny would she start acting around you if the person also came and sat at the table.

That's a hard question. Some people are really good liars and have been doing it a long time. Most people won't admit they are cheating on you. As far as feeling bad about it, don't hold your breathe. Most people don't feel bad until they get caught. They are inconsiderate people, that's why they'e cheating in the first place. I think if you feel in your gut that she is cheating, then she probably is. As far as symptoms, I don't know. There are some things to look for. If you're with her and she gets a call on her cell, and she has to leave the room all the time to take the call, it's probably a dude on the other end. Females are really good liars, mostly because they tend to get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to being faithful in a relationship, I don't know why. I think you should go with what you feel. If you feel like somethings going on, confront her. It's better than wondering.

Thank you

kente417mojo said:
That's a hard question. Some people are really good liars and have been doing it a long time. Most people won't admit they are cheating on you. As far as feeling bad about it, don't hold your breathe. Most people don't feel bad until they get caught. They are inconsiderate people, that's why they'e cheating in the first place. I think if you feel in your gut that she is cheating, then she probably is. As far as symptoms, I don't know. There are some things to look for. If you're with her and she gets a call on her cell, and she has to leave the room all the time to take the call, it's probably a dude on the other end. Females are really good liars, mostly because they tend to get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to being faithful in a relationship, I don't know why. I think you should go with what you feel. If you feel like somethings going on, confront her. It's better than wondering.
Thank you for your reply. You know, I wish that I could get the reply of someone that is currently cheating on thier man or someone who has but has changed, I would like to hear from lady's. Thank you God bless. :thanks:

cheating is so common and real now that many do it without
a wink or thought many can really tell a lie that will make you
feel it's the truth when it's not !
if your girl is cheating and you really feel this deep inside then
you should follow your mind and watch closer & listen to small
details and things she do , if you two do something together a lot
and she change or start verbral abuse to you she most likely cheating
if she always busy or time become less she most likely doing something
if you two are inner acting and it stop she is doing it somewhere else
their are many ways to see inside a lie or if one is cheating pay attention
to her emotions and actions cheating is a game that has been mastered to
perfection and it's getting harder to spot it cause of the street tales many
learn , no one will face it and say they are cheating this are the heartless
folks who think of themselves and not their mate the only time they feel
anything is when they are caught in the act if she is cheating you will know
by many little signs each person acts in different ways and surely it will come
to light what seem dark cheating is a looser game and always will be if u call
her and seem not really wanting to talk everytime you dail her up is a sign
if she always talking down on you is a sign
if she never have time to spend with you like it once was is a sign
if she with you and a guy walk up she been with you will notice her
face expression change or a quick jumpping move of her body
if she been inner acting with another male you will know this as well
or if she become less with you is a sign their are so many way to knowing
but I hope she not and good luck with this mystery !
Peace

Speaking from experience you will have a gut feeling that something isn't right. You may not know who or what but you feel that something is up. A liar will lie without conscience. Some of the signs can be if a person is not where they say they are gonna be repeatedly, unreliable, you catch them in lies, they don't take phone calls with you around or they make phone calls brief, all of a sudden they start working out or putting more attention into their appearance etc.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back