Black Relationships : cheating

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by a-mere-man, Mar 10, 2004.

1. a-mere-man

a-mere-man Member MEMBER

student in college
    Ratings:
    +0
    If a women is cheating and is in a relationship with a good man. will she tell him that she is cheating on him. Do people that cheat inparticular women( I am a young man) feel guilt in their consciense and most likely if a person is getting cheatd on can the person tell if he or she is getting cheated on. What are some symptoms to look for in a boyfriend and girlfriend if one is being cheated on. WHat should i look for in behavior, when we talk on the phone.

Also if a female cheats on you with another male and she is sitting with you oneday would it be hard for her to keep her disposition or how funny would she start acting around you if the person also came and sat at the table.

2. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    That's a hard question. Some people are really good liars and have been doing it a long time. Most people won't admit they are cheating on you. As far as feeling bad about it, don't hold your breathe. Most people don't feel bad until they get caught. They are inconsiderate people, that's why they'e cheating in the first place. I think if you feel in your gut that she is cheating, then she probably is. As far as symptoms, I don't know. There are some things to look for. If you're with her and she gets a call on her cell, and she has to leave the room all the time to take the call, it's probably a dude on the other end. Females are really good liars, mostly because they tend to get the benefit of the doubt when it comes to being faithful in a relationship, I don't know why. I think you should go with what you feel. If you feel like somethings going on, confront her. It's better than wondering.

3. a-mere-man

a-mere-man Member MEMBER

student in college
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you

Thank you for your reply. You know, I wish that I could get the reply of someone that is currently cheating on thier man or someone who has but has changed, I would like to hear from lady's. Thank you God bless. :thanks:

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    cheating is so common and real now that many do it without
    a wink or thought many can really tell a lie that will make you
    feel it's the truth when it's not !
    if your girl is cheating and you really feel this deep inside then
    you should follow your mind and watch closer & listen to small
    details and things she do , if you two do something together a lot
    and she change or start verbral abuse to you she most likely cheating
    if she always busy or time become less she most likely doing something
    if you two are inner acting and it stop she is doing it somewhere else
    their are many ways to see inside a lie or if one is cheating pay attention
    to her emotions and actions cheating is a game that has been mastered to
    perfection and it's getting harder to spot it cause of the street tales many
    learn , no one will face it and say they are cheating this are the heartless
    folks who think of themselves and not their mate the only time they feel
    anything is when they are caught in the act if she is cheating you will know
    by many little signs each person acts in different ways and surely it will come
    to light what seem dark cheating is a looser game and always will be if u call
    her and seem not really wanting to talk everytime you dail her up is a sign
    if she always talking down on you is a sign
    if she never have time to spend with you like it once was is a sign
    if she with you and a guy walk up she been with you will notice her
    face expression change or a quick jumpping move of her body
    if she been inner acting with another male you will know this as well
    or if she become less with you is a sign their are so many way to knowing
    but I hope she not and good luck with this mystery !
    Peace

5. unique

unique Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Speaking from experience you will have a gut feeling that something isn't right. You may not know who or what but you feel that something is up. A liar will lie without conscience. Some of the signs can be if a person is not where they say they are gonna be repeatedly, unreliable, you catch them in lies, they don't take phone calls with you around or they make phone calls brief, all of a sudden they start working out or putting more attention into their appearance etc.

6. 1hotvirgowoman

1hotvirgowoman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Mere-man, I can tell you from experiance. When I was like 17 I cheated on my then-boyfriend (kissing other males, taking phone numbers - not sexually tho')countless of times, so I feel that my info will benefit you.
    Be on the lookout for how she treats you, if she doesn't want to be around you and you know for sure that you did nothing to offend her- be on the lookout.

If you are being intimate with her(sexually) and she doesn't want to be intimate be watchful 'cause Sexual withdrawal is a big tipoff. Once she's getting it from someone else she will probably not want it from you( unless she has a high sex-drive).

Sometimes you may come across the really good liar who will tend to over-compensate for what she is doing e.g. Extra (positive) attention(even for her) for she is trying to cover-up her wrongdoings.Usually, that's guilt taking over......

On the other hand you got the defensive cheater who gets pissed everytime you talk to her about if she's cheating-Be warned Bro'. She's getting defensive for a reason.....

Hopefully, this lil' list will help you out. But in the meantime, just come out point blank and ask her. If she denies it, don't worry, time will reveal what's really goins'on.

7. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    well said and true i so know this well and been in this boat
    surely this info should bring your mind to light to see the pros & cons
    of a cheater or lying mate .

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    if a woman wants to "cheat" and not tell you, there is NO way in the world that you can know it.
    if you ask openly and she doesn't want to tell you, then you should protect your own self by withdrawing to a safe place.

9. 1hotvirgowoman

1hotvirgowoman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6

I agree with you to a point James. YOU can and will find out just as long as you pay attention. There are definately some good liars out there but as long as you get hip to what's goins'on, you'll be the wiser one. If home-girl don't want to tell you that she's cheating and you have some proof, then it's time to tell her "Peace-out :playball: , you can do better".

10. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    U can watch a woman movements , her speech , look in her eyez
    her action and how she treating you to learn what's wrong or if she
    cheating / lying or just tired of u all together study ya woman closely
    these things will talk to you and tell the story ...........u can't win cheating