Black Sports : cheaters didn't prosper

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by Therious, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    THE FOOTBALL GODS SPARED US FROM ANOTHER YEAR OF TOM BRADY AND THE "GENIUS" BELICHIC BEING PORTRAYED ASGOD AND THE PROTICAL SON.THESE CHEATERS CHEATED THEIR WAY TO THE TOP AND IT CAME CRASHING DOWN. I AM A HAPPY PATRIOTS HATER TODAY!~!!!!!!!

ALL PRAISE THE FOOTBALL GODS!

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    oh boy here we go,hey therious how much football do you watch?the patriots got OUTPLAYED that's it,do you really believe that thier victories[crushing most]were the results of cheating[GIMME A BREAK]oh and by the way,i'm a skins fan so this ain't sour grapes but common sense,if the patriots play the giants tommorrow they would beat em,hands down.

3. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I AM A FOOTBALL FANATIC, I REMEMBER THE RAIDERS PATRIOTS GAME,AND THAT BOGUS CALL(AFTER 911 PLANES CRASHING GET IT?) THAT STARTED THEIR SUPER BOWL RUN. NEW INFO STATES HOW THEY TAPED THE RAMS WALK THROUGH AND KNEW THEIR PLAYS.IT IS FUNNY HOW AFTER THEY GET CAUGHT,AND CAN'T TAPE GAMES NO MO' THEY LOSE, FEEL ME?

THE GIANTS D-LINE IS THE IMPORTANT FACTOR,BRADY IS IN EFECTIVE WHEN HE IS RUSHED,CUZ HE IS NOT MOBILE. LOSING THEIR OFFENSIVE LINEMAN(PATRIOTS) TO INJURY PLAYED A PART. BUT TH GMEN D LINE HAS BEEN TAKING PEOPLE APART FOR YEARS.