Chief Elder Osiris : Chattel Slavery WasNot Born Around A Bargin Table

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Chattel Slavery Was Not Born Around A Bargining Table

Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

You know beloved, after this Missive I will not respond to any more foolishness being put forth by those claiming to be an expert on the issue of what give us cause to be able to demand Reparation in behalf of our Enslaved Ancestors, because there are many detractors out there committed to deceive and confuse you about Reparation, all because it is the instrument capable of Liberating Afrika and Black Afrikan People.

The Honorable Chancellor Williams was very pain taking in his research concerning what happen to the Afrikan Civilization, determine not to just take white folks word on the issue of the Afrika Down Fall, he went to the source and gathered up much information that enabled him to write a very compelling account on what caused the destruction of Afrikan Civilization, which imply, that our Civilization was an act of destruction caused by somebody with a problem with Black folks acting and behaving Divinely Civil, which was the attitude and behavior of those Black People in that place call Afrika, those People that introduced Civilization to this Planet World.

With the knowledge of the Honorable Chancellor Williams Work and my ability to Divinely See the whole picture of our Coming and going on this Planet, way before an act to destroy Truth and Reality became an objective and goal by a force that despise Black people.

Such knowledge is come to the Divine in us because we are the actual physical representation of Truth serving as a symbol that prove that God is Real.

Black people did in fact construct the greatest Civilization on this Planet Earth, which prompted an evil that is revealing themselves as Human Beings, did come and did set out to bring about the Destruction Of Afrikan Civilization, and now there are those among us Black Folks, Children Of The Middle Passage, now expect the off sprang of such evil, to protect us and act in our behalf, over something that was created by their evil mother and father, as they now enjoy the fruits from such evil action, perpetrated against our Enslaved mother and father, thus against the children of the middle passage.

Let me tell those that have such a mind as that, such expectation come not from a Divine Mind that is capable of profound reasoning and Thinking very logically, but from the Mind of the devil himself.

Beloved, during the Slave Round-up, there was no long table with the Slave Master and our Afrikan Ancestors sitting together exchanging pleasantry and entering into acts of Trade and bartering over our Afrikan Ancestors who was to become treated as Chattel by those involved in the Slave not Trade, but round-up.

Beloved, sure there were some renegade Afrikans, acting as a Negro, out to please the white man and over burden with Ego and the addiction for material things and the opportunity to exert power on their kit and kin, striking a deal with the devil concerning the capture of our Ancestors, done at the urging and assistance of the white man, yes that went on among a small segment of Afrikan people during the Slave Round up, but according to the work of the Honorable Chancellor Williams, the Slave Masters created a Trail of Death from the Inland of Afrika to the Atlantic Sea Shore, where the Slave ships anchored in wait for our Afrikan Ancestors.

Beloved, according to the Honorable Chancellor Williams, our Ancestors put up a Helluva Fight against being captured and Many of our Mothers and Fathers at the doing of our Mothers, committed Suicide rather than become a Slave, as they would serve poison they had hid on themselves and when they would stop for the night they would slip poision to the children and the Men and take it themselves, so I ask, does this appear to be the action of a Slave trade gathering?

Beloved, many Slave Masters conducting the Slave Round-up, lost their lives from the fight our Ancestors put up against those that would Enslave Them, so away with all of this foolishness as if Afrika is responsible for the Enslavement of our Ancestors and as I often say, even those that participated by assisting in the Slave Round-up of our Ancestors, they would not have been able to participate if there was not the Institution of Chattel slavery being constructed by white folks.

So, when it come to Reparation concerning Chattel Enslavement of our Afrikan Ancestors, the Guilty Culprit, enshrined in Evil, is none other than america, and those other White Governments and Religious Institution that played a part in the Construction of Chattel Slavery,serving to be pieces of the puzzle that did cause the Destruction Of Afrikan Civilization with the Arab serving to be a piece that complete the Puzzle that reflex the Destruction Of Afrikan Civilization.

It is the Fool that say our Enslaved Ancestors are undeserving of Reparation and it is the coward that attempt to lay the blame of our Ancestors Enslavement at the feet of our kit and Kin, claiming that they owe us Reparation, what Afrika owe our Enslaved Ancestors is support for us getting Reparation, Land,and Respect, thus causing the Children of our Enslaved Ancestors to be worthy of Such respect as well, and that respect must come in the form of Land for the purpose of the Children of the Middle Passage having the right to establish a Sovereign Nation State in Afrika, and from such a status and position, such bring on upon us, the obligation to Assist in bringing about, using any means necessary, that will cause the Liberation of Afrika and Black Afrikan People.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.
>
> Such is why the up coming June 24-25 Gathering is so important
to the True Warriors, the Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, such
a serious Gathering is not for any and everybody wearing a confused
Black face and a Human Being Mind, ingredients for the making of
nothing but confusion embedded in Fear.
>
> Quality Divine Black Minds are only welcome at this Gathering,
not the quantity of a Gathering of confused hypocritical Human beings
Minds, those rather to be known as anything but Black people.
>
> For further Info. regarding the June 24 Gathering, Contact:
goddess_isis_loving@yahoo.com or tafari4ii@sbcglobal@net
>
> I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!!!-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Afrikan Theology

:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back