Africa : Chart of Sub-Saharan African racial types

Charlie_Bass said:
You're taking things the wrong way, a Pygmy doesn't look the same as a Hausa or a Tuareg and a Yoruba doesn't look the same as a Somali, all these people are black Africans, but they look different in some way. You cannot lump all Africans together as one monolithic group of people, there are cultural, linguistic, and religious differences amongst them.

I am sure that if anyone examines some of the photos I have posted in the photo album one can conclude the same. i have often been told by people that they don't see a resemblance between myself and my daughter or with some cousins who are either darker and lighter than I am. Yet, we are of the same family and WE don't have to do DNA testing to prove or relationship with each other.

omowalejabali said:
brother Sekhemu, I hear you. I don't think this guy is reading anything I'm saying so I'm gonna leave him alone. I'd rather not continue to entertain all this dividing US into "haplogroups" either.

Precisely, this is not about division, that's why the forum is called Pan-Africanism.

Charlie_Bass said:
You cannot lump all Africans together as one monolithic group of people,
until WE do just that, ain't nothin gonna change!! We are ALL Africans. yup; we do have "differences", but "a horse is a horse, of course, of course". (if you go there, i'd just like to point out that all of the "cerebral cortex/central nervous system/cardio-pulimanary" equipped life forms on this planet are the same base model!! {flora just uses the planet as it's cerebral cortex})

silliness; we don't have time or need to seperate us any more than we do anyway!! just more kleave and konquer krap!

anAfrican said:
until WE do just that, ain't nothin gonna change!! We are ALL Africans. yup; we do have "differences", but "a horse is a horse, of course, of course". (if you go there, i'd just like to point out that all of the "cerebral cortex/central nervous system/cardio-pulimanary" equipped life forms on this planet are the same base model!! {flora just uses the planet as it's cerebral cortex})

silliness; we don't have time or need to seperate us any more than we do anyway!! just more kleave and konquer krap!

I agree 110%

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back