Black People : Charlston Church Shooter Dylan Roof Receives $4 Million In Donations By Supporters

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
"...Supporters of Dylan Roof across America have banded together to fund
raise for Roof's legal protection"

Read more: https://www.newswatch33.com/news/ch...eives-4-million-in-donations-from-supporters/

I saw this coming nevertheless, I think it would not be a good thing for Black people to just ignore the fact that he would be supported for his acts. I is so telling and surreal that his name is "Dylann STORM Roof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dylan Storm Roof!

I'm wondering was this name given to him at birth? It's seems so, and this should not be overlooked. He has been prepped by someone, he is not acting alone. It's sad though but, he committed human sacrifice and yet, he too has sacrificed his life for a cause and he knew before he did it, that he would be regarded as a hero by the Stormfront organizations that are as old as this government and much older. I hope that Black people don't overlooked the issue of his name because it says it all.

KMeister

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 27, 2013
Last edited:

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days