Black People Politics : Charlottesville - State of Emergency - Violence - Unite the Right rally

Hmmph....:thinking:I'm thinking with all this attention focusing on the violent acts of white racist, what would be the agender for placing provocateurs?!?

How about laboring all protestors in the near future as terrorist? How about a pushing a law to ban protesting all together?
How about stripping the American people of their rights to speak out against the government and State actions or inactions? They have always backdoored Americans into laws that worked against us in the long run! I wouldn't be surprised if that's the agender now!

:thinking:

Hmmph....:thinking:I'm thinking with all this attention focusing on the violent acts of white racist, what would be the agender for placing provocateurs?!?

How about laboring all protestors in the near future as terrorist? How about a pushing a law to ban protesting all together?
How about stripping the American people of their rights to speak out against the government and State actions or inactions? They have always backdoored Americans into laws that worked against us in the long run! I wouldn't be surprised if that's the agender now!

:thinking:
:qqb009: you gotta try some decaf.....

My hope on Black reparations: NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
We had a Black American President of Kenyan heritage who not once in his eight years in tenure addressed, much less drew up a viable reparations program for African slave descendants. What we a a race somewhat like or esteemed former President Barack Obama should have been calling our heads of state on since the Civil Rights Era until today is why Israel (A first world nuclear capable nation) is unquestionably guaranteed on average 38 billion dollars over ten years which rolls over every decade without so much as a contesting vote before Congress. They migrated to America "shackle free" by plane & run our banking system & media outlets, that doesn't smack of a people needing anything from America other then our military weapons that we give them with the American taxpayer getting that 145 billion dollar check, tip included. So the question is that reparations or tribute because it sure is not a loan as those in The Capitol Beltway so meekly claim as they climb into their Jaguars. Maybe we ought to retain AIPAC to represent us. To be fair lest we Blacks get blamed in some bizarre way for the Holocaust, India who was the largest recipient of America's outsourced jobs since 2003 and believe it or not, Pakistan (Our enemy on any given day) gets the same economic aid package as Israel. Let's drop the 145 billion dollar Israeli military so called "aid" package and do some economic aid math. 38 billion X 3= 114 billion dollars "NOT" funding American interest, a good bit Black Americans.

As a hopeful optimistic proponent for Reparations, below is a snippet outlining why I believe a president is not solely responsible for a positive outcome:

"... And it need not be done that way either, so, no President is as responsible as we are to motivate the general public to get in behind the justification of deserved reparations ..."
https://destee.com/threads/the-us-s...-working-group-said-friday.85481/#post-941163

On Mr. Obama and Reparations, beginning in 2007 at the 2008 debates, and since:

Part I: CNN/YouTube Democratic presidential debate transcript

COOPER: Senator Obama, your position on reparations?

OBAMA: I think the reparations we need right here in South Carolina is investment, for example, in our schools. I did a...

(APLAUSE)

I did a town hall meeting in Florence, South Carolina, in an area called the corridor of shame. They've got buildings that students are trying to learn in that were built right after the Civil War. And we've got teachers who are not trained to teach the subjects they're teaching and high dropout rates.

We've got to understand that there are corridors of shame all across the country. And if we make the investments and understand that those are our children, that's the kind of reparations that are really going to make a difference in America right now.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/07/23/debate.transcript/

Obama: I Can’t Pursue Reparations Because It’s Politically Infeasible

President Barack Obama said in an interview published Wednesday that reparations payments for black Americans could be a good idea but simply aren’t politically feasible.
Speaking with The Atlantic’s Ta-Nehisi Coates, Obama said that it’s easy to make an argument for reparations for black Americans because of past sins like slavery and Jim Crow laws ...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/22/o...parations-because-its-politically-infeasible/

TheDCNF-Headshot-2-of-15-2.jpg

AMBER RANDALL
Civil Rights Reporter

https://destee.com/threads/bernie-a...-slavery-reparations.85377/page-2#post-940440

With all the Black in heads of State and states, and through out, where then is the Reparation? What happened to the Reparation?
Just a minute … Does anyone remember our Black President? He would not have gotten into office with 13 percent of the vote. White people voted for him for two terms. They wanted him.

There is Black on top rungs in all places, business and White House.

Do you see that in 9 out of 10 TV ads there is black representation. Check that out. It didn't used to be.

People ask, where is our leaders? These are leaders. Is it just that you don't want what these Black leaders are doing?

I'm convinced that it's not going to happen because the government knows what a tangle that would be. Let's not wait on the past. Let's move forward. Ideas on how to do that?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back