Black People Politics : Charlottesville - State of Emergency - Violence - Unite the Right rally

I dont know about you but I dont consider our condition here in the US to be "free". As far as I know there is only one white person I would consider a serious ally and thats John Brown. He died....he knew he was going to die but still fought for Black freedom. White people speaking for us tends to turn into us being crowed into ghettos. If you really want to test your theory ask whites why they havent given the descendants of the enslaved reparations? What you will find is that they are fine with us being technically free but they dont want to do what all humans do when they have wronged someone. They have no intention of correcting what their ancestors did nor do they have the slightest intention of helping us be better off than they are or even on an equal level.

Considering where our ancestors started from here in the Americas, "free" represents "not enslaved."

You mean ask the government why they haven't issued reparations to us descendants? I ask this bc I don't personally know any white person who is capable of paying me reparations. I guess those who attempt to help push justice and equality for Black people can also help to get reparations too.

When it comes to money people (Humans) get strange and indifferent. Lol Everybody can use a few more dollars. So I can't expect for someone who's hungry to gather food for me and not try to retain some for themselves;Regardless of who is owed it or not. I don't have that much faith in people of any culture!

I don't know about John Brown the freedom fighter. Did he also fight for reparations for Black People?

"White people speaking for us tends to turn into us being crowed into ghettos."

Im not sure I understand what you mean about the statement above. Would you mind elaborating a little more for me?

:heart:

Are we sure all of this that happened in Charlottesville wasn't a setup to begin with, to start a race war in America? I'm sure there were protesters there from both sides who genuinely believed in the reason they were there. But, I just don't trust that those who started the violence, were from either of those groups. I can't forget what happened to destroy the Black Panthers when they got infiltrated by people that worked on behalf of the government. And, I'm sure, there are many more situations that have occurred throughout American history like that. Because we know that there are other countries that want America to fall, and they know our weakest spot (racism), who is to say they weren't involved? Alt-right groups that are licking Trump's boots--could they be strategically attempting and called upon to protect their leader from all the negative news? After listening to Trump's initial reaction to the violence in VA, I'm convinced his administration is far more dangerous than he's been given credit for. Was this intended to be a distraction from the FBI investigations.

Once our emotions in the moment settle down, look at the situation again, but this time with an extreme sense of suspicion and awareness of history.

Just a thought . . .

We had a Black American President of Kenyan heritage who not once in his eight years in tenure addressed, much less drew up a viable reparations program for African slave descendants. What we a a race somewhat like or esteemed former President Barack Obama should have been calling our heads of state on since the Civil Rights Era until today is why Israel (A first world nuclear capable nation) is unquestionably guaranteed on average 38 billion dollars over ten years which rolls over every decade without so much as a contesting vote before Congress. They migrated to America "shackle free" by plane & run our banking system & media outlets, that doesn't smack of a people needing anything from America other then our military weapons that we give them with the American taxpayer getting that 145 billion dollar check, tip included. So the question is that reparations or tribute because it sure is not a loan as those in The Capitol Beltway so meekly claim as they climb into their Jaguars. Maybe we ought to retain AIPAC to represent us. To be fair lest we Blacks get blamed in some bizarre way for the Holocaust, India who was the largest recipient of America's outsourced jobs since 2003 and believe it or not, Pakistan (Our enemy on any given day) gets the same economic aid package as Israel. Let's drop the 145 billion dollar Israeli military so called "aid" package and do some economic aid math. 38 billion X 3= 114 billion dollars "NOT" funding American interest, a good bit Black Americans. My hope on Black reparations: NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Are we sure all of this that happened in Charlottesville wasn't a setup to begin with, to start a race war in America? I'm sure there were protesters there from both sides who genuinely believed in the reason they were there. But, I just don't trust that those who started the violence, were from either of those groups. I can't forget what happened to destroy the Black Panthers when they got infiltrated by people that worked on behalf of the government. And, I'm sure, there are many more situations that have occurred throughout American history like that. Because we know that there are other countries that want America to fall, and they know our weakest spot (racism), who is to say they weren't involved? Alt-right groups that are licking Trump's boots--could they be strategically attempting and called upon to protect their leader from all the negative news? After listening to Trump's initial reaction to the violence in VA, I'm convinced his administration is far more dangerous than he's been given credit for. Was this intended to be a distraction from the FBI investigations.

Once our emotions in the moment settle down, look at the situation again, but this time with an extreme sense of suspicion and awareness of history.

Just a thought . . .

Ooo you are so right NnQueen! It is highly possible a provocateur is In the mist! It's an old tactic that's been used time and time again! And it's success is dependant upon the emotional state of the people at the time!

:heart:

Just a thought . . .

Due to my lifestyle while being mentored by my uncles and what I witnessed involving institutional, rogue and violence by opportunity committed on a people beyond all manner of human comprehension and decency so I tried to avoid even reading about this situation but alas I was tasked to comment on it for some individuals. NNQueen you notice the stench too. I can tell by your words you're not buying what the powers that be are selling. I haven't viewed any videos, I just received the news articles this morning, other paperwork is due later today, I'll hold off on any videos until this weekend. I already have FOI's ready to be drawn up "just in case" but I think everybody I've talked to says the math does not add up here at all. I may be off base here but David Duke is going to be President Donald John Trumps Trojan Horse, they have a history, not very well known but they do. David Duke and President Donald John Trump literally despise each other. Familiarity breeds contempt and when you dance with the devil his music never stops and David Duke a most vile and detestable creature has a lot of stamina, power, money, wealthy financial supporters in both the Republican and Democratic parties and more so mentally unstable dangerous followers who have sworn to kill and die for him, their oaths are on record on that website we all love to hate.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back