Black People Politics : Charlottesville - State of Emergency - Violence - Unite the Right rally

There is one thing that needs some clearing. The alt right wing is a misnomer. I am a conservative. Do those people look conservative to anyone? They are extremists, radicals, and they are referred to as Nationalists, a name Marxists changed instead of Patriots. Changing the language is also a way to take down a culture of unity. Patriots have love and loyalty for those things that build our country. Nationalists are a blight to the nation.
Its not a misnomer. Its a name they gave themselves.

Thank you for your thoughts. Do you approve of all the Black in politics, medicine, education? In other words all those who have jumped into the culture and now are competing with high success and mentoring White and others?
I dont see success and excellence as belonging to the culture of whites. Black people not only taught europeans the foundations of medicine, politics, education etc, but they actively contributed to the rise of it here in the western world along with other people of color like the indigenous people. What I hate to see is Black people taking on the ways of europeans because they feel they need to in order to succeed. I work in the corp world so I see how cut throat they are. Their intense dislike of collaboration limits them. One can only go so far on your own ideas simply because your perspective is limited. African philosophy embraces and promotes collaboration. I notice that our East Indian cousins do the same amongst themselves.

Well here's a bit of news, nothing like the 9/11 WTC tin foil hat theories but this appears to have possibly exposed a reverse kind of plausible deniability at it's best.

Maybe? Maybe not? Time will tell. I'm still trying to swallow the 6,000+ Klansmen, Nazi party members and others of that ilk showing up when it's a well known researched and well documented fact that just the Klan alone can't drum up 600 coherent Invisible Knights much less 6,000+ to an all night drinking party or a free Dwight Yoakam concert much less have to raise their fist in protest of anything if a Budweiser's not in it.

www.newsweek.com/alex-jones-calls-charlottesville-violence-false-flag-650152

x3.png

I'm surprised he wasn't left holding the bag like Former NO Mayor Ray Nagin.

A rebuttal if you will.

Well here's a bit of news, nothing like the 9/11 WTC tin foil hat theories but this appears to have possibly exposed a reverse kind of plausible deniability at it's best.

Maybe? Maybe not? Time will tell. I'm still trying to swallow the 6,000+ Klansmen, Nazi party members and others of that ilk showing up when it's a well known researched and well documented fact that just the Klan alone can't drum up 600 coherent Invisible Knights much less 6,000+ to an all night drinking party or a free Dwight Yoakam concert much less have to raise their fist in protest of anything if a Budweiser's not in it.

www.newsweek.com/alex-jones-calls-charlottesville-violence-false-flag-650152

View attachment 9076

I'm surprised he wasn't left holding the bag like Former NO Mayor Ray Nagin.

A rebuttal if you will.

In addition, here's some backdrop ... :facepalm:

In 1965, the city of Charlottesville demolished a thriving black neighborhood
The razing of Vinegar Hill displaced families and dissolved the community
1*F-GhKfCtwsyHmy-TMcpgxw.jpeg

Laura Smith
staff writer @timeline. Bylines @nyt @slate @guardian @motherjones Based in Oakland. Nonfiction book, The Art of Vanishing out from Penguin/Viking in 2018.
Aug 15

... But as Mindy Thompson Fullilove, a research psychiatrist studying the effect of so-called urban renewal projects on black communities, would later ask, “Progress for whom?” It certainly wasn’t for residents of Charlottesville’s largest black neighborhood, or any of the other more than 800 black communities that had already been displaced by 1962 ...

:facepalm:

https://timeline.com/charlottesville-vinegar-hill-demolished-ba27b6ea69e1

1*jatPSZMU5-VC9ag6daz9NQ.jpeg

Children playing in Vinegar Hill before demolition. (Rip Payne Collection/Albemarle Charlottesville Historical Society)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back