Black People : Charles Ramsey: "Take that reward and give it to the kidnap victims"

this is one of those cases where you wish mob rule was still in effect.. those dudes don't deserve a trial..

This is interesting here and this is what I mean by "spirituality". Here's a brother who obviously needs the money and can use it for various means, such as his dentures and other things...but the spiritual nature of this brother supersedes the economic gains that those in pursuit of economic gain would not have turned down. He's a brother I would want to take to Afraka so we can work it out without fear that the enemy can just buy him off!

this is one of those cases where you wish mob rule was still in effect.. those dudes don't deserve a trial..

This is interesting here and this is what I mean by "spirituality". Here's a brother who obviously needs the money and can use it for various means, such as his dentures and other things...but the spiritual nature of this brother supersedes the economic gains that those in pursuit of economic gain would not have turned down. He's a brother I would want to take to Afraka so we can work it out without fear that the enemy can just buy him off!

We touch and agree ... In addition, the man said, "I'd be facing triple life" :wow: That's real, Cooper couldn't handle Charles in the interview; its hilarious to watch.

To Keita, now he did say he was a Christian, but I fully overstand what you mean by spirituality, okay, no need to debate this issue.

I'm sorry, but ROFLMAO!:

Here's a brother who obviously needs the money and can use it for various means, such as his dentures

:SuN049: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

...but the spiritual nature of this brother supersedes the economic gains that those in pursuit of economic gain would not have turned down.

Contrast him with the white folks who fought over who would get the "reward" for turning in black Chris Dorner.

Missing teeth and all, this is one beautiful brutha.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back