Black People : Charles Barkley for Governor

panafrica

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
Destee said:
Peace and Blessings Family ... i found the above article interesting, Mr. Barkley talking of banding together poor people, especially the Black people ... when he married a white woman. Wouldn't marrying a Black woman be a wonderful example of banding together Black people? I guess he has better ways of doing it, than the obvious.

I remember when our Beloved Sister Kola Boof visited with us, and spoke on his book ... "Who's Afraid of a Large Black Man?" ... she said he, Charles Barkley, is afraid of a large Black Man ... because he married a white woman ... insuring that he would not be creating a Large Black Man.

Interesting huh?

:heart:

Destee

The contradiction of Charles Barkley and those like him was covered some time ago in the thread: Is it possible to be Pro Black while in an Interracial Relationship? That being said, him marrying a black woman would be the best demonstration of his dedication towards uniting black people, and his failure to perform this most basic obligation as a black man (black person) makes him unqualified to lead other black men (black people). Needless to say, Mr. Barkley wouldn't receive my vote

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Barkley serious about running for Alabama governor

PHOENIX -- Charles Barkley insists he's serious about running for governor of Alabama, but he's got to move back there first.

"I can't run until 2014," he said. "I have to live there for seven years, so I'm looking for a house there as we speak."

And he said he is an independent, not a Democrat as previously reported.

"The Republicans are full of it," Barkley said. "The Democrats are a little less full of it."

Asked if he had ever been in the governor's office in Montgomery, Barkley said no.

"They don't let many black people in the governor's mansion in Alabama," he said, "unless they're cleaning."

Click Here To Read Entire Article

Destee

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
mazimtaim said:
Wasn't he the player who mocked Africans Nations during the Olympics? Tell Charles to take a flying leap.

Mazimtaim ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

I don't know the answer to your question, but i'm glad you've joined us and asked it.

Please make yourself at home ... because you are.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies