Black People : Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’

if he wants to marry a white person so what?
if a white person wants to marry a black person so what?

whatever makes ya happy

jeez

The reason you like it is because you see your handy work in action... Whites got some of us thinking that their race is the race everyone else has to strive to be like. Then white do what you just did..."Hey yall blacks, look, here is one of you speaking the truth so follow him"... That is the only purpose these type of blacks serve for you whites.

Look what you all did to Mike, and OJ...You let them think they had finally made it until they got too big for their britches and you let them know that they were still black...

The reason you like it is because you see your handy work in action... Whites got some of us thinking that their race is the race everyone else has to strive to be like. Then white do what you just did..."Hey yall blacks, look, here is one of you speaking the truth so follow him"... That is the only purpose these type of blacks serve for you whites.:toast:

Look what you all did to Mike, and OJ...You let them think they had finally made it until they got too big for their britches and you let them know that they were still black...

If Barkley had condemned the judicial system whiteman would be singing a different tune. The fact of the matter is these black professionals do not even invest their money in worthwhile projects to help other blacks but spend it on white women who are just spending and getting the material things that money can buy. Look at OJ Simpson he spent his money on his wife's family, where is he now. It seems none of these men will never learn.

I knew I never really cared for either of these two; there was always something about both of them that I just never cared for and is just off to me.

Bill Cosby has always reeked of a switch out to me anyway, he just always has. It is like he would at any minute turn on you, that is the impression I've always gotten from him.

I never thought he was funny at all; something about him has always irritated me when I would see him on television every since I was a very young child.

This just totally confirms it.

1054.gif

If Barkley had condemned the judicial system whiteman would be singing a different tune. The fact of the matter is these black professionals do not even invest their money in worthwhile projects to help other blacks but spend it on white women who are just spending and getting the material things that money can buy. Look at OJ Simpson he spent his money on his wife's family, where is he now. It seems none of these men will never learn.

Don't think OJ was or is now, the ONLY one. I know that Kobe invests in his white father-in-law's business and it's an Open Secret that there are others (his name came immediately to mind!).

Speaking of OJ, I remember once hearing Jim Brown say that he and some other black superstar athletes begged him to donate to some black youth thingey they had going in Cali. OJ smiled, but refused to give them a dime. In other words, keep in mind that it's not ALL pro black athletes dissing black people. Just as in the general black male population, approx. 9 out of 10 black athletes marry black women. :news:

Don't think OJ was or is now, the ONLY one. I know that Kobe invests in his white father-in-law's business and it's an Open Secret that there are others (his name came immediately to mind!).

Speaking of OJ, I remember once hearing Jim Brown say that he and some other black superstar athletes begged him to donate to some black youth thingey they had going in Cali. OJ smiled, but refused to give them a dime. In other words, keep in mind that it's not ALL pro black athletes dissing black people. Just as in the general black male population, approx. 9 out of 10 black athletes marry black women. :news:

Look what Jordan, Pipin, RG that plays for the redskins, Junior that use to play for the mariners, Tiger woods... Ok...Woods is a bad example because he don't even claim hid blackness.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back