Black People : Charles Barkley ‘Agrees’ With GZ Verdict, Says ‘Black People Are Racist Too’

butterfly#1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 10, 2011
Well spoken siStar Purplemoons
I felt your words, they brought tears to my eyes. If only we could see how our words, actions and deeds hurt each other. If we could only look inward and see that the very thing we criticize others for, we.at times are guilty of ourselves. So much wasted energy.

"Everything happens for a reason" some say. The GZ trial could be that open door for us to effect change. Lets stop the Black on Black hate. Lets start to relate.

Kadijah

BANNED
Apr 7, 2013
Well spoken siStar Purplemoons
I felt your words, they brought tears to my eyes. If only we could see how our words, actions and deeds hurt each other. If we could only look inward and see that the very thing we criticize others for, we.at times are guilty of ourselves. So much wasted energy.

"Everything happens for a reason" some say. The GZ trial could be that open door for us to effect change. Lets stop the Black on Black hate. Lets start to relate.

May I "respectfully" say.... Tell it to Charles Barkley!

butterfly#1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 10, 2011
May I "respectfully" say.... Tell it to Charles Barkley!

LOL, I have a friend who is in Charles' circle at times. He will get my message. If he were here on Destee, he'd already have mine and so many others who "respectively" disagree with.his stance and ...maybe...just maybe....he would change his attitude somewhat...(from what I've seen and read of Charles, he wouldn't).
Love & Hugs my SiSTAR!!!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
barkley throughout his career has always spoke his mind without caring no f**k what someone thinks.
and he is brutally honest. Not a career move. Its just Charles

No, Barkly cares and sucks up to whity...

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies