Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 4 - Cosmology and Comogony

Cosmogony and "Law of Attraction"

This short Chap. sets the stage for one to ac*know-ledge* the importance of casting (a spell) or laying the foundation by which one will begin the process of inner Alkhemy. In my first stretch in LeavenWorth I didn't realize the significance of this process and the irony involved with the archaic utterances outlined in "Knowing the manifestations of Ra and overthrowing Aupep." At this stage, in ones lowly state, the opportunity is given to begin the process of bringing oneself out of one state of being to another. (A conceptual underground railroad)

The above reference to "The Law of Attraction" and all of the proverbial confetti surrounding it (being one law out of a collection associated with Tehuti originally) alludes to the importance of having a mandala or blueprint to fundamentally guide ones organic navigational system. (which, by the way,...the SENSE of even being an entity, that even aligns itself with what it is experiencing, nueral-biologist account as being the product of a holographic like multilayered process associated, concertedly, with various regions in the brain. (See... The Feeling of What Happens & Descartes Error by Antonio Damasio )

The Author states "Cosmology, the study of Cosmogony, has two fundamental goals. First, it provides and ordered and unified (synthetical) view of WHO and WHAT is God, Man, and the forces that administrate and sustain the world." "Second, cosmology (like all blueprints and maps) provides a framework that guides thinking and action through the vast array (and I mean Vast) of seemingly unrelated life situations to the successful identification and attainment of the goal of living. " In my own personal experience I have come to appreciate the fact that "The Coincidental Coincides" but if you don't have some sort of anchoring you could whind up fooling yourself or creating your own mirages (trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents). The "WE" that has the unique experience of percieving from this particular angle of "I" (superpositioned) knows that I am essentially alone without No-thing to percieve and yet I am reconditely "In-formed" that I am accompanied/interacting with many. This underlying theme may seem to just be a renegade philosophy out of many BUT when you consider the logic that ensues from its inductive base (and my devotion to it) one can glean the benefits it would impart in modifying ones behavior.

The Author goes on to point out the dichotomy existing between the Kos and Kaos; Kos meaning "Ordered" and Kaos meaning "disordered" and yet the distinction is not quite clear about WHAT is disordered concerning the preexisting definition given by good ole Webster. Coincidentally, the definition implies that it is a Formless medium that is *confused* and disordered but again that would imply a state needed to objectively qualify that assertion in which (Formless) there isn't.

Moving on to the Two Great Realms of Being (The simultaneously Born)

MenNefer said:
This short Chap. sets the stage for one to ac*know-ledge* the importance of casting (a spell) or laying the foundation by which one will begin the process of inner Alkhemy. In my first stretch in LeavenWorth I didn't realize the significance of this process and the irony involved with the archaic utterances outlined in "Knowing the manifestations of Ra and overthrowing Aupep." At this stage, in ones lowly state, the opportunity is given to begin the process of bringing oneself out of one state of being to another. (A conceptual underground railroad)

The above reference to "The Law of Attraction" and all of the proverbial confetti surrounding it (being one law out of a collection associated with Tehuti originally) alludes to the importance of having a mandala or blueprint to fundamentally guide ones organic navigational system. (which, by the way,...the SENSE of even being an entity, that even aligns itself with what it is experiencing, nueral-biologist account as being the product of a holographic like multilayered process associated, concertedly, with various regions in the brain. (See... The Feeling of What Happens & Descartes Error by Antonio Damasio )

The Author states "Cosmology, the study of Cosmogony, has two fundamental goals. First, it provides and ordered and unified (synthetical) view of WHO and WHAT is God, Man, and the forces that administrate and sustain the world." "Second, cosmology (like all blueprints and maps) provides a framework that guides thinking and action through the vast array (and I mean Vast) of seemingly unrelated life situations to the successful identification and attainment of the goal of living. " In my own personal experience I have come to appreciate the fact that "The Coincidental Coincides" but if you don't have some sort of anchoring you could whind up fooling yourself or creating your own mirages (trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents). The "WE" that has the unique experience of percieving from this particular angle of "I" (superpositioned) knows that I am essentially alone without No-thing to percieve and yet I am reconditely "In-formed" that I am accompanied/interacting with many. This underlying theme may seem to just be a renegade philosophy out of many BUT when you consider the logic that ensues from its inductive base (and my devotion to it) one can glean the benefits it would impart in modifying ones behavior.

The Author goes on to point out the dichotomy existing between the Kos and Kaos; Kos meaning "Ordered" and Kaos meaning "disordered" and yet the distinction is not quite clear about WHAT is disordered concerning the preexisting definition given by good ole Webster. Coincidentally, the definition implies that it is a Formless medium that is *confused* and disordered but again that would imply a state needed to objectively qualify that assertion in which (Formless) there isn't.

Moving on to the Two Great Realms of Being (The simultaneously Born)

Why or do you say confused ? My take (unless I'm totally off the mark with what you are talking about) was the formless medium was in a state of awareness. And good old webster was wrong about what exactly kaos is. The direction I'm going with this may unwilling or unintentionally get hung up to a debate over the term kaos or hopefully it will clear things up. What this medium is I can imagine is a livng endless realm of liquid.

I think I'll stop there for now

hiphopolx said:
Why or do you say confused ? My take (unless I'm totally off the mark with what you are talking about) was the formless medium was in a state of awareness. And good old webster was wrong about what exactly kaos is. The direction I'm going with this may unwilling or unintentionally get hung up to a debate over the term kaos or hopefully it will clear things up. What this medium is I can imagine is a livng endless realm of liquid.

I think I'll stop there for now

*Heru Nefer*

Thanks for your response, I was referring to Pg. 47 of Metu Neter and the Authors ref. to websters definition of Kaos. On pg. 48 the Author states "How can there be disorder and confusion in a formless medium?"
I am in agreeance with your/our reference to Nu and or the Paut.

On a side note (playing with the definition) Con-fusion connotes a state where it is difficult to di-scern or make heads or tails of. The prefix "Con" denotes a grouping and fusion speaks for itself. Ironically, in order to say something is confused (taking the prior definition into consideration) would infer it previously existing in a discernable state; adding a sense of before and after (Time) and creating an already problematic enigma in explaining a state (Amen/Nu) which is one without a second. (let me stop while I think I'm ahead :oops: )

MenNefer said:
*Heru Nefer*

Thanks for your response, I was referring to Pg. 47 of Metu Neter and the Authors ref. to websters definition of Kaos. On pg. 48 the Author states "How can there be disorder and confusion in a formless medium?"
I am in agreeance with your/our reference to Nu and or the Paut.

On a side note (playing with the definition) Con-fusion connotes a state where it is difficult to di-scern or make heads or tails of. The prefix "Con" denotes a grouping and fusion speaks for itself. Ironically, in order to say something is confused (taking the prior definition into consideration) would infer it previously existing in a discernable state; adding a sense of before and after (Time) and creating an already problematic enigma in explaining a state (Amen/Nu) which is one without a second. (let me stop while I think I'm ahead :oops: )

I think I'm following you. Being that I felt I understood RUNA 's explanation of kaos I personally labeled it 'total kaos' to distinguish it from the more common usage of the word kaos. I also thought or theorized that there are only 2 states of total Kaos an equation or realm of infinty of a thing and equation or realm of absolutly nothing.
Based on the premise of the description of Nu (living endless realm/entity of liquid. A bubble would have to have formed of absolutly nothing that could have any shape and be endlessly expanded as needed to manefest the plane of existence for Nu to create the multitude of things.
Maybe one day I'll create a popular movie where a black guy accidently discovers this but his white friend explains what his discovery means and they find a way to get to the edge of this bubble to bring back a sample of this "dark matter", and they get the US goverment to fund it if they take their government scientist who will be the idiots to have their sinister plans discovered by the super smart white guy and when they try to kill him, the black guy will sacrifice his life to save his white friend and keep the 'dark matter out of evil hands. lol
Hollywood would love this movie. It would be another way to program society amonst its many movies where this same scenario happens over and over.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back