Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 2 - The Black Founders of Civilization

Quadrapolar Magnets

Chap 2 (The Black Founders of civilization)

- It appears to be more important to go beyond the cultural traits of Nations and its ensuing nuances ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme ). Instead, as behavioral modification deals exclusively with the state of the internal milieu, the author delves into the traits engendered via the anatomical arrangment of the brain. (The hologram generator or Organic navigational system)

- As the person or KA/Khab(within the cypher of 7), we have first hand access to this system of cosmological proportion. In examining this hyper energetic vehicle crystallized from the most subtle arrangments of patterns (sound), we can have the most practical grounds for examining what is termed "manifest" with its illusory theater of events.

-The Author goes on to place behavioral/cultural phenomenon into analogs that correspond to introverted and extroverted thinking (not in absolutes but in predominance). Race is brought into the picture as a necessary consequence of the aforementioned above; being a visible stage in the graduated events (intimately tumultuous) that burgeoned into (what YT could call) the most stablest and wealthiest theocracies ever known to "his kind." Initiation systems or re-ligions, and the artistic/ linguistic elements that refer to it, retain a mosaic and extant lifeline that cannot be fragmented and categorized in isolated units in and of itself. The Author makes note that the reader should view the predominate expressions of the brain and the sociocultural constructs in question as an unbroken chain of transformation. (At least before these cultures merged).

(In other words , WE responsible for takin the **** thang to the next level and We must give ourselves the permission. (emphasis mines on PERMISSION)

(Funny thing simplicity and complexity hmmmm)

You break it down too simple and it becomes another catchphrase or buzzword.

You over complicate it and you start sounding like Sebek and his merry crew of mercurians.

movin on

With the understanding of the influences from the respective hemispheres, The Author gives an example of how the periodic table of element would be (or any example of a practical or epistemological system) if it where in the hands of a people for hundreds, maybe thousands, of years who operated exclusively from the right. (can't say " You Do the Math" Maybe "Do the poetry")

Exoteric (and even so called esoteric) religions don't address the comprehensive makeup of Man who is truly "Ausar" Hence we are in the "Spiritual Dark ages" as the Author suggest. We already have volumes of information , on this site, referring to the assiduous work (as a reoccuring theme in various parts of AfuraKha /that was for the bro Nehem) our ancestors put into reconciling cosmogonical truisms into every aspect of the Khemunity. Mans ascent IS as his descent. The road map was laid out in regards to the opposing and yet complementary (circumspective) relationships of the Paut Neteru which IS Neter (A state that cannot, by its function, be made to conform to any "mans notion" of singularity). Tehuti does not in-form you of what Neter is but allows you to KNOW. In Knowing (an intangible state) The Author willingly informs the reader that The Tree of Life or Quaballa Qbl (to recieve) is a scale of quantification; a placing hierarchies in a descending scale of values in relation to parts and the whole. It doesn't take a genius to figure that numbers are abstract containers or sets that can either be revealed (as they are in formal education) or not numerically revealed ( as in nature) but values /relationships /proportions still exist. Therefore the Paut Neteru functioned as a "Tree of Life." (The catch phrase works also/ not to mention the cananite/phonecian segue via Kamit).

This is some good journaling...I'll pick up later...Hetepu

MenNefer said:
- As the person or KA/Khab(within the cypher of 7), we have first hand access to this system of cosmological proportion. In examining this hyper energetic vehicle crystallized from the most subtle arrangments of patterns (sound), we can have the most practical grounds for examining what is termed "manifest" with its illusory theater of events.

MenNefer can you break this down for me? I'm having difficulty understanding all of this.

MenNefer said:
Race is brought into the picture as a necessary consequence of the aforementioned above; being a visible stage in the graduated events (intimately tumultuous) that burgeoned into (what YT could call) the most stablest and wealthiest theocracies ever known to "his kind." Initiation systems or re-ligions, and the artistic/ linguistic elements that refer to it, retain a mosaic and extant lifeline that cannot be fragmented and categorized in isolated units in and of itself. The Author makes note that the reader should view the predominate expressions of the brain and the sociocultural constructs in question as an unbroken chain of transformation. (At least before these cultures merged).

I'm interested in learning more about RUNA's views on race and his take on the relevance of the concept. I'm starting to understand Ashby's views on this and it's not sitting that well with me.

MenNefer said:
(Funny thing simplicity and complexity hmmmm)

You break it down too simple and it becomes another catchphrase or buzzword.

You over complicate it and you start sounding like Sebek and his merry crew of mercurians.
Agreed on this. RUNA struck a very good balance here in vol. II compared to Vol. I....maybe he did so intentionally?

MenNefer said:
With the understanding of the influences from the respective hemispheres, The Author gives an example of how the periodic table of element would be (or any example of a practical or epistemological system) if it where in the hands of a people for hundreds, maybe thousands, of years who operated exclusively from the right. (can't say " You Do the Math" Maybe "Do the poetry")

That section struck me as profound as well.

It sparked an interest in coming up with techniques to stimulate right brain thinking...just trying to take the concepts down to a practical level.

MenNefer said:
This is some good journaling...I'll pick up later...Hetepu

Looking forward to it brother.

PEACE

[/QUOTE]MenNefer can you break this down for me? I'm having difficulty understanding all of this.[/QUOTE]

Heru Nefer! Breath-ren

Apologies for the obfuscation. In reading Vol I & II the Author informs "The Per-sona " is the station through which a sound is produced (Juxtapositioning / like a conch shell). It is also tied through correspondence with "The Seat", Auset or "throne of Ausar." The Ka or Khaibit is the shadow or "animating body," E-Motions, that (in-tandem) set into motion the dense body or Khab. The two former ref. Ka & Khab are the last two divisions of the 7 fold spirit circumferenced by the 1st or Ba (Universal soul or Ausar). In stating: "we can have the most practical grounds for examining what is termed *manifest* with its illusory theater of events," I am alluding to the 7 divisions also being "the anatomical arrangment of the brain. (The hologram generator or Organic navigational system)" http://www.science-of-consciousness.com/8__pinocchio__consciousness.htm
and how viewing "The Feeling of What Happens" from that angle gives some practical insight into Race predispositions and ensuing socio/psycho contructs. (Ie Illusory theater of events)

I also stated:"In examining this hyper energetic vehicle crystallized from the most subtle arrangments of patterns (sound)" because that is exactly what it is; a crystal, so to speak, of cosmological proportions (See page 261,262 of Anuk Ausar Vol II)

-All things are stabilized points in the cyclic fluctuation of the energy underlying the world- Qi, Ra/Khaibit..breath..Nephesh..Ashia,Sumsum,Isitunsi..Ojiji..Pranayama kosha.

Provider of forms (see pg 44 bottom par, regarding the physics of sound production)

Appreciate you bro. I might have over stated some stuff you already know but wanted to fully answer your question. Looking forward to cont. through the thread. Hetepu

Race & Geographic Contiguity

In taking the aforementioned premise into consideration, the Author moves into the various outgrowths (Nations speaking related languages, similar physiognomical /anatomical characteristics and cultural patterns) to set the stage for asserting authentic archtypical expressions burgeoning from these modalities. (sorta like and EQ shared between 10 people- each person has a unique configuration they identify with/the EQ is analogous to the brain)

This (unfortunately) is where all the confusion comes in if one chooses to start right here instead of the suggested premise in the prior post. This is where the historians, athroposophist, archeologist, anthropologist ect.. contribute to a vast store house of data (Bone of contention) that, more than often, becomes a political ruse for a racist campaign. Various authors dubbed with the rigid title of Africentrist : DR. Ben, Diop, Williams, Rogers, Davidson ect. whind up being like heretics under the refined scrutiny of pundits or western academians; stewards of a cog within a historically oppressive infrastructure. A majority of these skeptics can be found in Black Athena Revisited (Lefkowitz) or the likes of AA scholars like Henry L. Gates. The common denominator rest on competative plausibility, a term coined by Martin Bernal in the book Black Athena to demonstrate the lack of empiricism in validating any historical model to an exact science. In this type of atmosphere the spoils more than often go to the victor like chads in the Florida ballot. Never the less we (myself) make the necessary choices (given the best representation of substantial evidence) to begin making heads and tails of things. The Author speaks of Western historians claiming geographic origins; places that are unprovable but still asserted on the basis of authoratative sources. Egypt has been postulated as as a joint effort of various cultures of diverce ethnicities or nomadic cultures. Most of these claims rest on these false theories that contribute to the chasm interposed between Africans within this post slave culture and those of antiquity. The Author points out that Sumer, Phonecia , Indus Kush, and Canaan all have the same uncanny myths ascribed to them. Most of the info covered in this chapter gives a very brief outline of information that the Author specifically states is not for the purpose of proving individuals wrong but to allude to the emphasis that needs to be placed on the real source of civilization and the common thread that is amenable to extant proclivities within melanated beings. These propensities, as stated earlier, have their origins in the biological makeup and engendered via neural processes and incorporated (encoded) within the memes of the said culture, language, ect. Cultures that placed heavy emphasis on the equilibrated (left/Right) processing and internalization of reality. In closing the Author reiterates the contemporary major world cultures, religions, and esoteric teachings are adaptations of the cultures of the Black Founders of Civilization (emphasis mines). And that these adaptations have veiled the true original values and purpose of the original cultures. These original cultures all have the common trait of being melanated without even having to postulate whether or not that yeilds some sort of significant importance. (Ironically they were ...but peep this non-biased treatise on Melanin as interstellar dark matter http://www.tightrope.it/nicolaus/13.htm)

White Supremacist POWER from this point of view is actually decadence which we have been given the opportunity to see from both angles (Dynastic Sovereignty & Oppressed )

One of the most important statements this Author makes (concerning his intentions) is at the end of this Chap. pg 37 : In order to understand the true message of the Black founders of civilization, we have to identify the original tradition and separate it from the contemporary hybrid cultures (The Author *for those skeptics* is explaining his recipe, but wait theres more) This can only be done by making correspondences to the cultures of the Nations that are the present day survivors of Kamit, Canaan, Sumer, ect. These are the Contemporary Afrikan, and Black Indian Nations. Hetep

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back