Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 1 - Preface and Introduction

jamesfrmphilly said:
i don't think you contact them. they contact you.

This is most correct. The Ancestors are in constant contact. Many times we are just unaware of this contact because we are not "Open" to recieve their Spiritual Communion with Us.

This is why I warn others concerning seeking spiritual "mediums".

They may work for some people but I know there are folks even here who have raised concerns related to some of their own experiences which indicate they have opened themselves up not to their ancestors but other "dark forces" which actually BLOCK contact from our Ancestral Spirits.

emanuel goodman said:
I have just began to go into trance like states , however i do know that i am not doing it properly. please provide some entry level methods sir.
Basically, learn to meditate. Breathing is fundamental (breathe from the lower abdomen-when you inhale it goes out, when you exhale you pull it in). Chanting as described in vol 1 is the other thing. The breathing is coordinated with the mantras. I notice in another thread you mentioned that you're in Chi town (I sometimes shop at the Staples and Jewel Foods down the street from Mosque Maryam). Check out our classes--they're free. Stop on by and holla at a brotha.
also in reference to connection with past ancestors ie family members do i just think about them or use their name in a matra in order to control my left side and give it something to do. How do i properly connect with my ancestors? I have much to ask them. thanx for advance for input.
That falls under the area of advanced practice and is something I'm trying to learn more about myself. It's not something I would try on my own or advise others on at this point in time. This is an area where one should tread lightly with an experienced priesthood member.
By the way excellant thread keep up the good work!:welldone:
Thank you. Your input and support in various threads is and has always been appreciated.

left vs right

Sami_RaMaati said:
Basically, learn to meditate. Breathing is fundamental (breathe from the lower abdomen-when you inhale it goes out, when you exhale you pull it in). Chanting as described in vol 1 is the other thing. The breathing is coordinated with the mantras. I notice in another thread you mentioned that you're in Chi town (I sometimes shop at the Staples and Jewel Foods down the street from Mosque Maryam). Check out our classes--they're free. Stop on by and holla at a brotha.

That falls under the area of advanced practice and is something I'm trying to learn more about myself. It's not something I would try on my own or advise others on at this point in time. This is an area where one should tread lightly with an experienced priesthood member.

Thank you. Your input and support in various threads is and has always been appreciated.

First of all what is the address brother for i am off on 79th and ridgeland. second are you familar with the use of gohunzins or shrines set up as a use for focus during mediatation. I am currently in the process of setting my center up now. Second is there any one familar with the term "dyslexia" which means to refuse to go against the laws of the neteru or nature. Notice how all other cultures whom have refused to adopt to the western way of thinking start building from right to left. This is the natural order of things a calcualtor builds from right to left. Some of our brains are heavily indoctrinated with the dna of our past existences and thus will not allow us to convert this became know as dyslexia. We have allways thought of how things interelate thus we call each other brother and sister without formal announcement and so on. The left side of the brain focused on differences which is why most western ways of thinking must seperate everything into races classes etc. No man can tell u about the creator, they can only give thier interpretation there of this is why meditation and self intropection is so important for in our dna is a wealth of knowledge and truth through each manifestation whether in the diffinite or indiffinite states of existence. once we are shape and fashion into a physcial being we become definite and thus unable to experience anything in the higher realms. Thus the only way is throught the ancestors and through our dna for the answers. The sahu man will accept and belive the words of man thus they need a religion or some one to tell them what to do. Sahu man does not equate to an inferior man it just equates to a certain level of understanding at that time of the individuals understanding. Right now certain individuals believe that we are on a progressive track in regard to civilazation as evidenced by living in homes with heat ect progressive medicine and such. These individual do not understand that intelligence is relative and we are diffinitely not more intelligent then our ancestors our currently level of civilization is decompensating because school is now being taught by the students(western soceity) regarding all matters of life. While the professurs whom donot utilize fear and programming(us and our ancestors) are sitting in the class rooms and watching trying to argue the facts against a lie when we understand that the individuals watching cannot tell the difference unless they choose to look into the matter themselves. All one must look at is the caucassians reality of the end. mad max and the terror dome etc. nuclear war etc. They are the locust of the earth. We are all parasties living on the crust of it. When a parastie takes more from u to survive than it naturally needs to survive u become sick and maybe die. WE are watching these parasites kill our mother because we continue to be sahu men in some respects and think we are living better and more comfortable then our brothers and sisters whom donot desire more than they need to survive in africa. We have all been programmed to think from the left side fo our brain it started with the (english)lanquaqe which i am now conviced it was part of a master plan along with other things. However like i stated earlier the truth has allways been and will allways be a choice. unfortunately all of us will not make it. Which one brothers the red or the green pill? That is my humble understanding of the make up of the spheres of the brain at this time.

emanuel goodman said:
First of all what is the address brother for i am off on 79th and ridgeland. second are you familar with the use of gohunzins or shrines set up as a use for focus during mediatation. I am currently in the process of setting my center up now. Second is there any one familar with the term "dyslexia" which means to refuse to go against the laws of the neteru or nature. Notice how all other cultures whom have refused to adopt to the western way of thinking start building from right to left. This is the natural order of things a calcualtor builds from right to left. Some of our brains are heavily indoctrinated with the dna of our past existences and thus will not allow us to convert this became know as dyslexia. We have allways thought of how things interelate thus we call each other brother and sister without formal announcement and so on. The left side of the brain focused on differences which is why most western ways of thinking must seperate everything into races classes etc. No man can tell u about the creator, they can only give thier interpretation there of this is why meditation and self intropection is so important for in our dna is a wealth of knowledge and truth through each manifestation whether in the diffinite or indiffinite states of existence. once we are shape and fashion into a physcial being we become definite and thus unable to experience anything in the higher realms. Thus the only way is throught the ancestors and through our dna for the answers. The sahu man will accept and belive the words of man thus they need a religion or some one to tell them what to do. Sahu man does not equate to an inferior man it just equates to a certain level of understanding at that time of the individuals understanding. Right now certain individuals believe that we are on a progressive track in regard to civilazation as evidenced by living in homes with heat ect progressive medicine and such. These individual do not understand that intelligence is relative and we are diffinitely not more intelligent then our ancestors our currently level of civilization is decompensating because school is now being taught by the students(western soceity) regarding all matters of life. While the professurs whom donot utilize fear and programming(us and our ancestors) are sitting in the class rooms and watching trying to argue the facts against a lie when we understand that the individuals watching cannot tell the difference unless they choose to look into the matter themselves. All one must look at is the caucassians reality of the end. mad max and the terror dome etc. nuclear war etc. They are the locust of the earth. We are all parasties living on the crust of it. When a parastie takes more from u to survive than it naturally needs to survive u become sick and maybe die. WE are watching these parasites kill our mother because we continue to be sahu men in some respects and think we are living better and more comfortable then our brothers and sisters whom donot desire more than they need to survive in africa. We have all been programmed to think from the left side fo our brain it started with the (english)lanquaqe which i am now conviced it was part of a master plan along with other things. However like i stated earlier the truth has allways been and will allways be a choice. unfortunately all of us will not make it. Which one brothers the red or the green pill? That is my humble understanding of the make up of the spheres of the brain at this time.

I agree with the above.

Yes I'm familiar with the use of shrines.

In the interest of moving forward, I sent you a PM, as we are getting side tracked and I would like to skip ahead and start on the Deities of the Metu Neter, per your previous recommendation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back