chapped Lips?

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
The weather is turning cold so I bought a heater. Now I can sleep tight but my lips get so chapped. Help?

*Do this each night before you go to bed:

1. If your lips are peeling take an old tooth brush and gently remove loose skin. Do this by apply warm water to the toothbrush and brushing your lips in a circular motion.
2. Lather Vaseline on your lips until they are completely covered. Make sure you pay close attention to the corners of your mouth, the edges and extremely chapped areas.

*Throughout the day apply regular Chapstick to soothe your lips.

*Don't use lip gloss or lipstick because they can dry your lips.

Stop takin my advice!
lol.. you read that article too huh!

I live by it!
LovelyGoldenOne said:
*Do this each night before you go to bed:

1. If your lips are peeling take an old tooth brush and gently remove loose skin. Do this by apply warm water to the toothbrush and brushing your lips in a circular motion.
2. Lather Vaseline on your lips until they are completely covered. Make sure you pay close attention to the corners of your mouth, the edges and extremely chapped areas.

*Throughout the day apply regular Chapstick to soothe your lips.

*Don't use lip gloss or lipstick because they can dry your lips.

river said:
The weather is turning cold so I bought a heater. Now I can sleep tight but my lips get so chapped. Help?

Pure, unrefined, Shea Butter will do the trick. I order mine directly from Togo or Ghana. A little will last you a very long time, even years. If your lips don't heal with Shea Butter, then your lips have to be like corn flakes. However, you can go to any drug store and buy Aquafor over the counter, and it is good for healing as well as medicated.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back