Black Relationships : Chaotic Households....

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Just curious. How in the world do people exist in a chaotic house?:qqb005: You know the kind.... Always noisey, fussin, drama, beb-be's kids etc... Or always people in and out of the crib. This came to mind because I have a cousin who lives like this. I go over there maybe 2 or 3 times a year because it is a NUT HOUSE! What kind of household do you have? Also, how do you think chaos affects people? Ok me first I cant handle it. I like my environment to be peaceful and for the most part calm. I cannot get stuff done with the noisey nonsense goin on. When my kids were little, they played and cut up like all kids, but you NEVER had to worry about my place bein mistaken for the INSANE ASYLUM!

P.S. the worst time at the Ponderosa is when sports are on!:em2300:

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    man ......i feel ya here ...I love the quiet moments the relaxing time and the comfort
    of my house , I have a friend who house like a rage of hell , i mean everything going
    on from kids fussing and pushing to grown folkz acting like wild clowns T.V on max 10
    loud as it can be a radio on blast there always something going on in that house
    you can hear them up the street .

by the time i make it home i'm a real wreck , I wonder how do households live like that
    maybe they all used to it......hummmmm! one thing for sure you sho nuff can't think

3. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    This sorta reminds me when I go to Florida to visit my family....i was raised in a household where it was me, my pops, moms, and sister for the most part. I enjoyed visiting Florida when I was younger growing up, because playmates would be running in and out the house. As I've gotten older I realize the importance of having those kids run in and out the house though. The extended family is needed very much so in our communities. Some of the lil boys running into my sisters home in Florida might be doing something dumb out there on the streets if not for my sister always leaving her door open for them. She handles it well and I give her props on doing it, because it certainly isn't for everybody.....