Omowale Jabali : CHAOS!

i really do wish y'all would use lower case with this. i keep feeling like you are talking about me ... and i can just imagine that if destee gets as far as the organizational chart she gonna be talking about "why you want a museum dedicated to that?!"

to answer the question; no, you can't defeat me with pure spiritual energy. if you try to use that, you'll just refresh me. thanks.

Since I have often been asked over the years what my plans were to defeat RWS or what plan do I have for the "collective" or better yet when being criticized for referring to RWS as a myth I have not shared an exercise that I do every now and then to channel by spiritual power with one exception. And that is some of the students who I used to teach in public school. Children areound the age of 11 or 12 seem to have a greater level of ability once they learn to have self confidence in their own abilities but it takes a Master/Teacher who is willing and able to subordinate themselves to the Divine Energy of the Student. In this instance, the Student does become Greater than the Teacher.

Anyway, this is what I suggest. Taking the tradition Ennead of Ancient Egypt and temporarily disgarding them, with the exception of Shu. This is not to say dishonor or throw them away. Disgard them in the short term and incorporate those whose energy you relate to who are i not included in the Ennead, Annunaki, Ogdoad, Elohim, etc.

Starting with Shu perform a daily Mantra. Enough so that the wind blows but not enough so it will blow you over. If the wind blows it will lead you to the "entity" to work with next.

If the wind does not blow......:horse:

I wonder if Saddam Hussein tried that. Perhaps the wind didn't blow for him?

Of course by RWS I'm not talking about defeating an individual but a sytem of oppression and exploitation.
while i know you are not talking about "defeating" me, it still gives me pause every single time i see y'all giving this label the legitimacy of capitalization.

nor was i talking about "an individual". i am referring specifically to Robert Wayne Smith. after 52 years, i can't help but "identify" with that specific group of letters.

if you must, and i really wish y'all would spend a bit more time on building US rather than sweating how to "defesat" them, how about "r/ws" or some such?

i really do wish y'all would use lower case with this. i keep feeling like you are talking about me ... and i can just imagine that if destee gets as far as the organizational chart she gonna be talking about "why you want a museum dedicated to that?!"

to answer the question; no, you can't defeat me with pure spiritual energy. if you try to use that, you'll just refresh me. thanks.

Bro. Omo,

I refuse to disregard this post.

@ anAfrican,

Greetings,

I am curious to know how you were able to link this thread to your name, to the extent that you would conclude that Bro. Omo is trying to 'defeat' you.

I appreciate that some of the information shared on this site might not resonate with everyone but to see it interpreted in this fashion and the consequences thereof, raises concerns.

Peace,
Amazon1979

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back