Omowale Jabali : CHAOS!

Discussion in 'Omowale Jabali' started by Omowale Jabali, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    :fight:I'm out.

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    i really do wish y'all would use lower case with this. i keep feeling like you are talking about me ... and i can just imagine that if destee gets as far as the organizational chart she gonna be talking about "why you want a museum dedicated to that?!"

to answer the question; no, you can't defeat me with pure spiritual energy. if you try to use that, you'll just refresh me. thanks.

3. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    I wonder if Saddam Hussein tried that. Perhaps the wind didn't blow for him?

4. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    while i know you are not talking about "defeating" me, it still gives me pause every single time i see y'all giving this label the legitimacy of capitalization.

nor was i talking about "an individual". i am referring specifically to Robert Wayne Smith. after 52 years, i can't help but "identify" with that specific group of letters.

if you must, and i really wish y'all would spend a bit more time on building US rather than sweating how to "defesat" them, how about "r/ws" or some such?

5. amazon1979

amazon1979 Banned MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9
    Bro. Omo,

I refuse to disregard this post.

@ anAfrican,

Greetings,

I am curious to know how you were able to link this thread to your name, to the extent that you would conclude that Bro. Omo is trying to 'defeat' you.

I appreciate that some of the information shared on this site might not resonate with everyone but to see it interpreted in this fashion and the consequences thereof, raises concerns.

Peace,
    Amazon1979

6. amazon1979

amazon1979 Banned MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9
    Interesting. What is he talking about defeating?

Again, I think this is far off the mark, but the original poster can clarify this.

Again, how did you arrive at this conclusion if you were not even clear on what he was talking about?

Thank you for considering my questions.

Respectfully submitted,
    Amazon1979

7. amazon1979

amazon1979 Banned MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9

Greetings E.Williams,

I have had the pleasure of viewing and admiring your albums on many an occasion but have not yet had the pleasure of interacting with the owner.

I just wanted to alert you to the fact that making the above statement was extremely unnecessary. Now granted I see the humor in it, but combined with anAfrican's posts, it has resulted in the cancellation of this thread, much to the disappointment of people like myself who were genuinely interested and ready to participate.

Is this an unreasonable summarization and conclusion? please let me know if it is.

Peace,
    Amazon1979

8. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    *smh*

Some people really just dont know what to say out of their mouths.....this was unnecessary.....I mean seriously....why MOCK anybody at all?? is there a point to it?

9. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    for the humor impaired ...

"racism/white suprem[elun]acy"

<sigh> another of the banes of my existence: i don't usually understand the reason for most "jokes", even though i always "get them", nor do people generally understand me when i am being humorous/facetious.

did you note my name? do you not note the similarity of my initials with those initials used to denote this thing that folks would rather spend time talking about rather than working through rebuilding the African Nation?

whatever gave you the impression that i didn't know what he was talking about. especially since i had offered an alternative ("r/ws") that addressed exactly what he meant ("racism/white suprem[lun]acy")?

1) have you never seen your initials/name used in a context other than referring to you and had that moment of feeling a need to respond as if your name was actually invoked?

2) it was (mostly) a friggin JOKE, for gosh sakes!! and you have used how many posts for your point? why?

10. Jazzytude

Jazzytude Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Peace,LOve and Strength

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm............you better stop tripping! I want it to be known...that I believe that everybodies opinion helps me to move forward...wether negitive or positive. Only you know your limits...knowing the benefits, risks and agenda.

I did enjoy some of your post and wish you happiness how ever you invision the meaning.

Peace