Black Entertainment : Chaos in the Jackson's Compound...

MsVeraisblessed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 30, 2012
Have anyone here been keeping up with the latest news on the Jacksons? How about the fact that Katherine Jackson temporarily losing her legal gardianship to her 3 grandkids? And that she was frisked away with her oldest daughter Rebbie who claimed that she needed rest. The granddaughter, Paris, was so upset that she haven't heard from her grandmother that she took it to twitter and spilt all the beans.

THeres more in the news about them. Just wondering if any one here have been listening in. If you have, then whats your input on this.

Read here on how ugliness soars in Katherine Jackson's family fight over kids and the estate.

peace

Order ab chao. They are trying to make the jackson's look unfit to raise the kids, so that they can be taken away and along with them any monies and or land attached. So these people who have been plotting in the backround, create this chaos within the family and then come in and play the saviors by having a way to restore order.

It's actually the same plan they used on Mike. Ruin you and make you appear to be crazy in the media, then they come in and try to take what they want and if you don't submit...well!

I recently heard that Katherine was actually missing for a few days or something to that effect. That's definately not going to sit well in a custody dispute....even if it ain't true.

Maybe rebe is holding her mother against her will until she agree's to give her some of the estate money so she can make a come back....

Rebbie_Jackson.jpg

Have anyone here been keeping up with the latest news on the Jacksons? How about the fact that Katherine Jackson temporarily losing her legal gardianship to her 3 grandkids? And that she was frisked away with her oldest daughter Rebbie who claimed that she needed rest. The granddaughter, Paris, was so upset that she haven't heard from her grandmother that she took it to twitter and spilt all the beans.

THeres more in the news about them. Just wondering if any one here have been listening in. If you have, then whats your input on this.

Read here on how ugliness soars in Katherine Jackson's family fight over kids and the estate.

No.
I try my best to not pay attention to entertainment gossip.
It's better now...but I remember a time not too long ago where I couldn't even go on the Yahoo homepage without the black, soul less eyes of a Kardashian peering into my eyeballs....
They need to keep those trollops in the entertainment area where they belong.

>>Mimi says in a loud whisper<<
I heard....if you say 'Kim Kardashian' in the mirror 3 times?
Ray J pops out of the linen closet and pees on you....
Seriously.

Anyway --
The Jackson situaion?
*shrug*
Maybe Mama Jackson is exhausted. What is she...70-something years old? Too old to be taking on pre-teens.
Not my business, anyway and it's all just speculation and gossip.
I did read something on Twitter...but it all seemed very put on and dramatized for that Paris girl and whoever that boy was.

Whatever's going on?
Their lawyers will sort it out....
*shrug*

I would advise everyone to get air tight wills. Because this is the kinda crap that happenes when things are left up in the air

May sound strange but WHAT IF...

Whatever is going on with the Jackson family, didn't start with this latest incident. There's been a media frenzy about them for years. When did it all fall apart? Is it only racism at play here? Is this just another example of how White people oppress Black people? Could be, but somehow now I think there's more to it than that. I'm starting to think that this family is "cursed." What if Papa Joe made back room deals with powerful and evil people years ago in pursuit of fame and fortune and something has gone wrong and now the family is paying for the 'sins' of the father?

This is not, by any means, based on fact...just some thoughts that run through my mind as we, once again, witness the struggles of this family in the public arena.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back