Black People : Chaos in Darfur Rises as Arabs Fight With Arabs

abdurratln said:
There was and is slavery in Africa. But, I do not see that it is a matter of Arabs enslaving Africans. Like the conflicts, it is a matter of Africans enslaving other Africans. In fact, it is usully the dark skin Africans who enslave the light skin Africans.

I cant help but wonder who realizes that this "Africans enslaving other Africans" [even if true] sounds strikingly familiar with arguments raised by zionists and racist whites who blame Africans for their own enslavement.

Apologies for not being clear - I was reffering to article in the first post of this thread - your response to it was saying that we needed to take the report with loads of salt as one should not believe things written (particularily in the NYT) about Sudan.

I'd like to know what part of the article do you believe is a lie. Is it not Arab on Arab massacres? or.. Arab on African? or.. is the lie the severity of the conflict itself? It is very easy to call something a lie - but for those who dont know, and would like to learn/understand more - it would be great if you identified the lie, and presented what you felt was the truth.

abdurratln said:
I have not read the article you seem to be referring to.

All I am saying is that those news items that claimed that Arabs were commiting genocide against Africans are all lies. Secretary Colin Powell may have been ignorant of the facts. President Bush probably was ignarant of the facts considering that he is ignorant of so many other things. But, the experts at Harvard and Yale were certrainly not ignorant. They simply lied to us. I think there was a conspiracy to partition Sudan to separate the oil wells from the control of the Central gevernment, the Islamic Republic of Sudan. I suspect that the so-called rebels, the thugs, are being paid by big oil companies and clandestine operators such as British intelligence, Israeli intelligence and the good old CIA.

abdurratln said:

All I am saying is that those news items that claimed that Arabs were commiting genocide against Africans are all lies. Secretary Colin Powell may have been ignorant of the facts. President Bush probably was ignarant of the facts considering that he is ignorant of so many other things. But, the experts at Harvard and Yale were certrainly not ignorant. They simply lied to us. I think there was a conspiracy to partition Sudan to separate the oil wells from the control of the Central gevernment, the Islamic Republic of Sudan. I suspect that the so-called rebels, the thugs, are being paid by big oil companies and clandestine operators such as British intelligence, Israeli intelligence and the good old CIA.

Again, your hypothesis holds no water. You got it backwards. For years, since the us state department supported the Jaafar Nimiery military dictatorship the Sudan has been a us client-state. It is under the present Sudanese government that PetroChina, which is a subsidiary of the Chinese governemnt with majority stock ownership from Warren Buffet, Oppenheimer, Merrill Lynch, etc has expanded operations into Darfur while attempting to purge the indigenous, non-Islamic African population.

While it is possible the US is paying the "rebels" this is nothing new as the present governement were once "rebels" themselves funded by the CIA. The US state department has followed this policy since the overthrow of Nkrumah and the murder of Patrice Lumumba and the coup against Ben Bella in Algeria. Divide and conquer. Its World bank and IMF standard operating procedure. Its the plan of destabilization in effect.

Im sure you will dismiss my post but I dont go off of suspicions. All one has to do is check the financial sections of any web search engine and review the charts or PTR, study their management board, review the "inside trading" and SEE for yourself how the Chinese and Americans are propping up the Sudan government so they can rob the Sudanese people of their oil reserves.

I got an example for you but it needs some research. Study carefully the us sanction on certain products from china. Are any of the products from two or three companies based in china that are chief competitors of PRT?

If you cant answer the question then you got alot more homework to do before arguing that the us is out to destroy or discredit the Sudanese governement.

Thanks to the Sudanese, us petro-moguls are THRIVING.

omowalejabali said:
I cant help but wonder who realizes that this "Africans enslaving other Africans" [even if true] sounds strikingly familiar with arguments raised by zionists and racist whites who blame Africans for their own enslavement.

Before we can ever make progress towards our own empowerment, we must accept responsibility for those things, those mistakes that we have made that have gotten us into the mess that we are in. It is a historic fact that Africans sold African into slavery. To try and pretend that only Arabs sold dark skin Africans into slavery is non-sense. The truth is, it was the other way around. Blacks sold Arabs and Asians and a few whites into slavery.

This is not to deny that a few Arabs bought Black African slaves. The main point in that there is no comparison between what is happening in Africa and what did happen on the past in Africa to what did happen and what is happening now in America. There has never been anything is history like the American holocaust against Native Americans and African slaves.

abdurratln said:

President Bush "ignorant to the facts"?

Come one now. He was raised on intelligence reports since Papa Bush was director of the CIA.

Perhaps you also need to study more comprehensively how the present administration is continuing the policies undertaken during the era of Reaganomics. Support for Saudis. Support for Taliban. Support for Iraq. Support for Sudan. Support for Chad. Continued support for every "Arab" regime that was supported by the Reagan administration. Every single one.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back