Black People : Chaos in Darfur Rises as Arabs Fight With Arabs

Zulile said:
You said on here:

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49962&page=16

This I'd like an extended response to, if you have the time and patience to expand.

A colleague of mine is Sudanese, and he will look you in the eye - with no guile whatsoever- and tell you "nothing is going on there" - his wife and children are currently "home" on vacation and will return just before Ramadan..

what is your truth?

Really? Zullie i am not shocked by that but find it amazing, Minute Bol has spent millions trying to help is fellow sudanese brethren and sisteren , however the pink western media are liars , however with the amount of people involved I find it hard to belive nothing is going on, then again i am from Amerikkka so my eyes are seeing the truth!

abdurratln said:
First of all, African, truth is not the exclusive property of any one individual. I would go so far as to say that no one individual can provide the complete and absolute truth about anything. That best that I am prepared to attempt is to offer a perspective, a point of view.

We know that the people of Sudan are Africans. This is prescience. It just so happens that I had recently completed a survey of Sudan before the crisis developed in the western region. No one had advanced any such notion as "Arabs" versus "black Africans" in Sudan. We knew that the Sudanese culture had traditional, Euro-Christian and Islamic influences and elements. But, no knowledgable person was prepared to argue that people in the west were "Black" while people in othwer regions were "Arabs". Those of us who have observed Sudan over several decades knew that there was no neat little "racial" divides comparable to what we have in the USA. It could not have been otherwise. Sudan has it's own culture and history. It is simply not real to suppose that society is the same there as it is here. Think.

So, when the major news medium began to report that "Arabs were commiting genocide against Africans", I knew they were lying. This is what I mean by prescience. It was actually were sad to see this happening. We all like to believe that things are better in this country than they actually are. But, any intelligent person, especially an African will agree that America is a racist country. It has always been so. So, just by using our brains, the ability thatGOD gave us, we ought not have been surprised to notice that the USA news media was doing a racist hatchet job on us.

But, for various reasons, many of us failed to get it right. A small few od us had things at stake. In other words, some us deliberately and consciously sold us out; betting that we ordinary people were too ignorant of the facts to notice. But, this to a large extent is what happened. They adavanced their personal career interests to lie to us and pretend that what media was saying was true. Their extended families sopported this. So, it was very difficult to cut through the fog.

FUDAA caame into being mainly to tell the truth on Sudan. there was a vaccum. No one, none of the so-called leaders would stand up and tell the simple truth. About 6-7 months ago, Brother Dr. Gamal Nkrumah wrote an article on Sudan for BBC News. Here, the truth was told in English by an African. Thus, we had a primary source that stated clearly that the conflict in Sudan was not about race. As Brother Gamal's article gained attention, USA media became silent on the issue. President Bush had recently lied about it genocide. Actually, it was fratricide. But, nobody wanted to acknowledge fratricide becaused fratricide is about the esstential brotherhood and sisterhood of all Africans. So, everybody became silent.

It just goes to show us that the truth will always come out. This is a corrupt country. We are used to lies and dishonesty. This includes outright lies by the two most recent sitting presidents. Think. That is deep! A president, two presidents lied to the nation. But, there comes a time when the truth prevails.

This is a interesting 'spin'. By "spin" I mean...piece of the puzzle.
Yet, abdurratln, what is your 'point of view' (and i like this term as opposed to "truth") regarding arabs who enslaved Afreekans way back when:?:

:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back