The Front Porch : Changing the trajectory of wealth attainment for underserved communities

hard to rebuild if u dead.....
Many of the ancestors died so that we might be free. If I die trying to change the wealth gap, then I didn't live my life in vain. Today's technology allows for security. Besides, white folks fears don't shake me, Bro. "What chew fraid fah?"

Last edited:
how many black people in US actually own assets ?

throughout history black assets have been stolen or destroyed by whites.

unless you have a plan in place to protect your asset physically, legally and politicaly there is no use to proceed.

it is not about being afraid, it is about focusing on the diease rather than the symptom.

how many black people in US actually own assets ?

throughout history black assets have been stolen or destroyed by whites.

unless you have a plan in place to protect your asset physically, legally and politicaly there is no use to proceed.

it is not about being afraid, it is about focusing on the diease rather than the symptom.

Of course there will be security as well as other protection, just like any other good business plan, we will maintain our position in the safest way.

I don't believe in operating from a place of fear or negitivity. When you do that it's sure to follow you. We intend to add value to the communties we serve. Provide good fresh and healthy produce for the community, supply jobs and also be a place to enhance the education of those who seek to produce products using hemp.
Part of our business plàn includes a SWOT analysis.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back