Changing My Password

Hello Jamie ... access to that portion of the User CP is obviously for Premium Members only ... i didn't know that ... but it's okay ... just click here and send me what you'd like your password to be and i'll change it for you.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Hello Jamie ... access to that portion of the User CP is obviously for Premium Members only ... i didn't know that ... but it's okay ... just click here and send me what you'd like your password to be and i'll change it for you.

Destee
thank you for the swift response, but then you will know my new password, tell me something maybe its a dumb question and all, but do you know my current password?

*Jam*

You're very welcome. No ... i do not know your password now ... but i will know it if you send it me to change for you, at least for the few seconds it remains in my mind.

If my knowing your password is of great concern to you, please become a Premium Member, and you can change it yourself (as well as support this community while having access to all the features we offer) ... and then i'll never know what it is.

Destee

Destee said:
You're very welcome. No ... i do not know your password now ... but i will know it if you send it me to change for you, at least for the few seconds it remains in my mind.

If my knowing your password is of great concern to you, please become a Premium Member and you can change it yourself (as well as support this community while having access to all the features we offer) ... and then i'll never know what it is.

Destee
Destee as I explained to you before some where else, we cant afford the premium membership our budget will not allow for it, thanks again for all your help.

*Jam*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back