Black People Politics : Change? Obama Inner Circle Filled With Bilderbergers

Hello Kwabena....!

Sometimes its is best to let the dead sleep.:qqb008:

I feel like he-man. Knowing is half the battle. It is acting on that knowledge where people show courage, skill, and tenacity. Now, I tend to lean toward the statement that
Originally Posted by Fine1952
Obama figured out how to come up thru the ranks and the ranks he came up thru are the only ranks to come up thru...plain and simple !
My question is: Does this make him a good person or a bad person? Does this make him smart or ignorant? And, if anyone here had the opportunity, would you take the chance on going through the ranks or pass on it? Curious. Bc when you have advance knowledge of something it can change your perspective and change the actions that you take. Anyone?

My answers are...

as follows :teach:

My question is: 1. Does this make him a good person or a bad person? 2. Does this make him smart or ignorant? 3. And, if anyone here had the opportunity, would you take the chance on going through the ranks or pass on it? Curious. Bc when you have advance knowledge of something it can change your perspective and change the actions that you take. Anyone?

1. Not bad or good just very smart
2. Answer same as #1
3. No, I would pass up any opportunity to belong to a Secret Euro-Society
4. I have advanced knowledge (e.g. from KMT) and I am satisfied with that!
The advantage of such knowledge is that it affords me to post such
topics as this -- since I think outside the box,...!:dance1:

lite16 said:
It is acting on that knowledge where people show courage, skill, and tenacity. Now, I tend to lean toward the statement that
The thing about this is, when we "act on that knowledge," it is our own people who will be the first to go against us, simply because it is too tough for their emotions to handle. It is okay though, because I understand the psychological damage that has been done to us that causes us to act in such a way, but how do we expect to make progress despite such circumstances? The fact that Obama was, is, and has been a by-product of "them" moreso than US, and the fact that the masses of our people can not accept that proves my point. I am Knowledgeable when it comes to his involvement with those who are our Enemies, and I act on the knowledge by not getting involved in the Obamamania and jumping on his bandwagon as if he is my chosen hero to come and save me from what I can save myself from. Now would you call me courageous, skillful, and tenacious, or stand against my claims?

My question is: Does this make him a good person or a bad person?
I say good person for them, but bad for me. Does he have my best interest at heart or theirs, which obviously isn't mine?

Does this make him smart or ignorant?
Explanation please, because if you mean does making the people believe you are behind them, when the whole time you are not in it for them, and fooling them to get their "vote" make him smart, i'd say it does. I don't go one day without seeing an Obama poster or T-Shirt. I see as much Obama paraphernalia as I do Christian paraphernalia!

And, if anyone here had the opportunity, would you take the chance on going through the ranks or pass on it?
NO - I could not spit in the face of my Revolutionary Afrikan Ancestors like that...Ever!

Curious. Bc when you have advance knowledge of something it can change your perspective and change the actions that you take. Anyone?

That's Universally known...

KWABENA

Thanks for the honest responses. Fine1952 and KWABENA.

I tend to agree w/ both of your sentiments. Sometimes, I wonder if some people are able to play a double roll for the sake of their "affiliations" on one end and their values, families, etc.. on the other hand. I recall a friend telling me of some serious struggles she had when she became a member of a society that made her question her faith in all that she believed. I say that to say that she reaped and reaps the benefits of the society while still holding on to her values in a very deep way. I hope that is not too vague. It seems to me like some people, even certain people can really play the field and can benefit from it as well as helping others. Maybe, it is really hurting. I just find it interesting.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back