Black People Politics : Challenging the Elections in NY...(POLITICS as usual)

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by info-moetry, Nov 12, 2010.

1. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Politics: A Divided House
    By Alton H. Maddox, Jr.

November 10, 2010

It is routine for any political party to have at least two philosophical factions. See the Tea Party, for example. The Freedom Party is not an exception. It is divided into those who believe in "turning the other cheek" and those who believe in "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth".

I am a member of the latter group. This is why I am challenging the 2010 general elections in New York. I have refused to raise the white flag in Tawana Brawley. Countless cases can be cited in which I refused to raise the white flag. It is not in my DNA. No apologies will be tendered for advocating resistance. This is the call of Henry Highland Garnet.

Voter fraud and voting irregularities constitute felonies. To seize a suspect, there must be probable cause. A polling booth is also a crime scene. There is no perfect crime. To get a recount, the Freedom Party only has to establish probable cause. The suspects were sloppy. It was the gang that could not shoot straight. It can be proven without the ballots that the gubernatorial vote of the Freedom Party exceeded 50,000 votes.

A number of tools exist to show probable cause. They include criminal investigations, critical thinking, legal reasoning, data processing, statistical analysis, polling, systems analysis, political history, Molineux rule, New York rules of evidence, criminal profiling etc. Dr. Leonard Jeffries and Alton Maddox will be at their professorial best. Bring pen and pad.

The Freedom Party already has the capability through circumstantial evidence to prove that it received more than 50,000 votes on November 2 but its "leaders" refuse to expose Andrew Cuomo and his Negro lackeys. Compare the Brawley case. A return to the crime scene will put a spotlight on the suspects and the incriminating evidence. Thus, the Freedom Party's leadership wants to move on to b.s. sessions. Don't move!

Info:

There is other info. that i could post as to where and when certain things will be and are taken place here in NY that brother Maddox will be presenting the evidence of fraud and other charges, but will not for obvious reasons....

Anyone in the NY area interested can hit me @ my equality address!

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    When you went to vote for the Freedom Party did you see any ireularities, or difficulty in seeing the large clear J on the ballot?

or did your neighbors express any problems?

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Maddox on WBAI

Alton Maddox will be on WBAI-FM (99.5) today, November 12 at 4:00 to discuss the future of the Freedom Party and the reasons that it was unable to obtain ballot status in 2010.
    Earl Caldwell is the host.

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    All I am saying brother, is why wait until I am logged off to respond?????

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    In order for u to continually say this same nonsense means u are stalking me and must log off when u see me in certain threads. Even lif that's true one or more of you is always here ( ankhur +)...

Y'all are so smart, you're other than that......

U really do think black peopl
    are that dumb huh!!

Why r u even in this thread if u have nothing to add on to the topic?

6. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,448
    He adores you

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    U know, I'm starting to think that too!

Where's a picture of rupaul when u need one. Oh that's right, ankhur has them all.

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    UNITED AFRICAN MOVEMENT
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________

ALTON H. MADDOX, JR.
    CHAIRMAN

Truth Commission Met on Saturday

Sen. Barack Obama was in the 2008 presidential sweepstakes in New York. Many Black election districts especially failed to report a single district that registered a single vote for him. No Black elected official challenged this result. This means that history can repeat itself in 2012 unless the supporters of President Obama rise up today.

Before the 2010 gubernatorial election in New York, the New York Daily News, the Brennan Center of Justice of New York University Law School, the Manhattan district attorney's office, Mayor Michael Bloomberg and a wing of the Freedom Party were already raising alarms about the November 2 election.

A wing of the Freedom Party has registered or is in the process of registering myriad complaints about the lack of a fair and free election in New York. Research and investigations are already taking place with an eye towards litigation. Unfortunately, the United States still refuses to recognize universal suffrage.

History must not repeat itself in 2012. Among other things, President Obama is in a fight for his life. The White House is supposed to be for "whites only." This is Mr. Obama's personal problem, however. Our problem is white supremacy. Dred Scott argues that Blacks are not even allowed in the political community much less the White House. Black "misleaders" accept this proposition.

The Truth Commission is in the formative stage of overturning Dred Scott and to advance human rights. Malcolm X said, it is the "ballot or the bullet." If Blacks are required to put something into the pot, they should be permitted to take something out of the pot through the ballot. Inertia leads to poverty.

Info:

I thought some of ya'll said we had the right to vote!

9. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    :qqb015::qqb015::qqb015::qqb015:Ohhh Lordie now mah secret is out

well I just has this fetish for hypocrates you know, specialy those that talk abut not voting then post about a party that needed their vote to make 50 thousand

and never posted a word about them before the election
    :SuN049::SuN049::SuN049::SuN049:

do you got you some hypocracy too, i just is mad crazy bout that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!:em2300::em2300::em2300::em2300::em2300::em2300::em2300::em2300:

this fetish started when I heard this by the great Oscar Brown Junior
    vOscar Brown Jr. – Signifyin' Monkey – Listening & stats at Last.fm
    Listen to Oscar Brown Jr. – Signifyin' Monkey for free. Signifyin' Monkey appears on the album Sin & Soul ... and Then Some. Oscar Brown, Jr (October 10, ...
    www.last.fm/music/Oscar+Brown+Jr./_/Signifyin'+Monkey -

10. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,015
    no one has the right to nothing

in a war zone

if they are not willing to defend it