Black Entertainment : Chaka Khan Enters Rehab for Prescription Drug Abuse and Prince's Death Spurred Her to Seek Help

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Chaka Khan Enters Rehab for Prescription Drug Abuse and Prince's Death Spurred Her to Seek Help

Khan reportedly said she has been battling an addiction to the same medication that led to Prince's death and that his passing had spurred her decision to seek treatment. Prince died from an overdose of fentanyl, an opioid painkiller at age 57 at his Paisley Park studios in April.

A rep for the singer said Khan has struggled with prescription pain medication dependence and has "voluntarily entered" a treatment program "to get healthy and stay that way."

Click Here to Read More

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
She's been a loooooong time abuser

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : CHAKA KHAN ~ LIVE ~ CHRISTMAS ONLY ONCE A YEAR Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Entertainment : Today is Chaka Khan's Birthday! You know... Black Entertainment 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Chaka Khan - Through the Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
HODEE Black Entertainment : Chaka Khan Black Entertainment 0
HODEE Black Entertainment : Chaka Khan (born Yvette Marie Stevens; March 23, 1953) Black Entertainment 1
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : chaka-khan-a-vegan-diet-helped-me-lose-60-lbs-and-get-off-diabetes-drugs Black Health and Wellness 9
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Chaka Khan - I'm Every Woman Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Chaka Khan - "Walk With Me, Lord" Black Entertainment 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Rufus n Chaka Khan - Stay Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Rufus Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody official music video Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Rufus and Chaka Khan - Sweet Thing Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Midnight Special More 1974 - 17 - Rufus and Chaka Khan - Tell Me Something Good Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
HODEE Black Entertainment : " CHAKA KHAN " and ME Black Entertainment 5
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Chaka Khan - I Feel For You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Feather Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Chaka Khan - Love Has Fallen On Me (Slayd5000) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : RUFUS featuring Chaka Khan Black Entertainment 12
HODEE Black Entertainment : Chaka Khan Black Entertainment 5
T Black Entertainment : Where's the love for Chaka Khan? Black Entertainment 12
T Black Entertainment : New Chaka Khan Black Entertainment 13
HODEE Black Entertainment : CHAKA.. ALL of JUNE for ME! Black Entertainment 0
T Black Entertainment : Where does Chaka Fit? Black Entertainment 1
Gorilla Science and Technology : Khan Academy (Another self-learning resource) Science and Technology 0
Isaiah African American History Culture : BROTHERS DUSTY ELBOW AND I-KHAN... African American History Culture 9