Black Women : Chad OchoCinco Rejected Black Girls From His Dating Show?

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by Amnat77, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Story via: hellobeautiful.com

We reported on Chad Ocho Cinco’s upcoming dating reality show “The Ultimate Catch” back in March.

We hadn’t gotten any word on when filming began but, according to this letter sent in to TheYBF, it has – and not without a lot of drama!

According to Yasmeen, a kicked-off contestant of the show who says she is of Caribbean descent, Chad Ocho Cinco is only requesting that light-skinned girls be included in his line-up.

Here’s the email Yasmeen sent after being sent home early:

I was recently selected as one of the final 85 for Chad’s (OchoCinco) dating reality show. Long story short, Chad has identity issues and primarily chose Latinas and white girls (mostly brunette’s). Many of the black girls were eliminated right off the back (including Rabbit from “Real Chance of Love”)– might I add Cali made a cameo, as well. I managed to make “Top 30″ before getting eliminated.

The entire day was unorganized and Chad only wanted to do things his way; he wouldn’t listen to producers and all selections were made by him only. In the beginning, Chad walked the field and immediately began to dismiss girls.

He later called a group of ten girls (including myself) up to the front and told us to “Not worry. You’re not going anywhere.”

Shortly after, he directed us to do a quick warm-up lap (at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA). This warm-up lap turned into chaos; lap after lap producers were unsure of what to do next, so they directed girls to keep running. Luckily, I stay with a personal trainer, so I ran a total of 6 laps before I stopped for water. Some girls began to hyperventilate, while others began to walk.

One by one, Chad starting pulling black girls aside and telling them “bye.” During my stop for a cup of water, Chad called me over along with a group of six girls – 5 black and 1 white. He then said “Umm…you guys are eliminated…yeah…eliminated. Except for you.” And guess who he pulled out the group? The white girl.

Hm, this sounds a little remniscent of this: Diddy: Dark Skinned Girls Need Not Apply

Another letter also came in, spilling all the behind-the-scenes dirty deets. But this time, it was from a member of the production staff.

http://wiznation.com/cincy/russparr1011/chad-ochocinco-rejected-black-girls-from-his-dating-show/

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    I don't watch football, but I do remember this guy's name coming up about the name change.

But (sigh) Who takes this guys seriously?

Last year he reportedly said that he was thinking of changing his name AGAIN but this time to "Chad Hachi Go."

"Hachi Go" is 85 in Japanese. :cool:

Now, yes, he could've just said that for publicity; but, really, who takes this guy seriously? :10500:

3. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    I know, i feel sorry for his kids..

4. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Ah this is old. He just a jiggroe with too much money. Let him go bankrupt and he'll get his mind back right. Usually dudes like this have a pass relationship issue. If he hates the attitude of American woman he should give Ugandan or Ethiopian women a try. Just make her rich in the elite section of Kampala. Lord knows there are sistaz who are beyond fine in Entebbe and Kampala who come from very cooperative cultures that work with their male halves and don't look at him as an ATM to lay under for the purpose of extracting a child support payment. Go To the Muddah Land CHAD!!! Woops didnt notice this was in the women's section sorry

5. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Even if he looks in the "Muddah Land," he still wouldn't come back with an African woman who looks like Alek Wek.

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    i will take alex wek.......:geek:

7. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    ....I'm just wondering why Hyperkill isn't living full-time in Africa? :10500:

Since African American women are SO not well-suited for him, then why is he still here? :10500:

His rhetoric here is the flip-side of Africans who come to the States and then complain about it, always talking about how much better things are in Africa....Well, why don't they go back if they're so dis-satisfied with America? :10500:

8. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    This is what I would expect from the same man who has his own particular tastes even in African women.....

http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65204

9. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    I agree!

10. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Well, according to him, his fiance' is from Kampala.

So, at least, he got himself an African woman.