Black Spirituality Religion : CEMETERIES, BURIALS & PROPHECIES!

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
The New testament often refers to the believers' death as "sleep" for this reason early Christians called their burial places "Cemeteries" If many of you are so adversed in this subject matter, etc. Is this true that in the Greek language the word "Cemeteries" literally meant, "dormitories or sleeping places." And finally, nearly with all Christian burials, the feet are facing east, etc., so that when Jesus returns [according to bible scriptures] the departed will ruse from the grave facing his direction. Can this be that day of Judgment? Question, What on that day [should it be true, etc.] happens to those who chose to be "cremated" [dispose of dead person's body by burning it to ashes] how will they rise? Resurrection & Reincarnation both are interwined in acts from the Cemetery, etc. What is not known is.... Apparently no one will be physically alive on Judgement Day, etc. But lets not leave out Armageddon, the prophesied location and final battle of good & evil, isn't Armageddon prophesied as the:argue: end of times? You know,, what is so weird here is, all these things will only happen :ghost:after one's death, etc. The Bible is actually :research: written dealing with physical death with a transition in spiritual life focus, etc. But nothing occurs until your life on this Earth ceases, etc. Be very aware...

The New testament often refers to the believers' death as "sleep" for this reason early Christians called their burial places "Cemeteries" If many of you are so adversed in this subject matter, etc. Is this true that in the Greek language the word "Cemeteries" literally meant, "dormitories or sleeping places." And finally, nearly with all Christian burials, the feet are facing east, etc., so that when Jesus returns [according to bible scriptures] the departed will ruse from the grave facing his direction.

When you die in this world you awake in the next.
Cemeteries as dormitories for those who are asleep sounds about right...the body is discarded for another.
The Sun Rises in the East and Sets in the West bounded by the Horizon - Ahket

Can this be that day of Judgment?

No..I don,t think so

Question, What on that day [should it be true, etc.] happens to those who chose to be "cremated" [dispose of dead person's body by burning it to ashes] how will they rise?

We have more than one body, the way of the flesh is different from that of Spirit...I do not thing cremation affects the Spirit.
1 Corinthian 15
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Resurrection & Reincarnation both are interwined in acts from the Cemetery, etc. What is not known is.... Apparently no one will be physically alive on Judgement Day,

Alive yes...but not necessarily in the physical - although There are instances where individuals who are alive get glimpse of that event

etc. But lets not leave out Armageddon, the prophesied location and final battle of good & evil, isn't Armageddon prophesied as the:argue: end of times? You know,, what is so weird here is, all these things will only happen :ghost:after one's death

Yeah lets leave it out...its really anti climatic.

etc. The Bible is actually :research: written dealing with physical death with a transition in spiritual life focus, etc. But nothing occurs until your life on this Earth ceases, etc. Be very aware...

The Bible deals with all aspects of LIFE....death is a transition in Life.

When I get called,

Who you expecting to call?

my body will go to UP Medical School. When they finish poking around, my ashes will be returned to my family to be laid in the family plot

You seem very certain of that....almost religious.

I'm OK with that. Almost forgot, the free trip to Philadelphia.:)

is it really free or is it in exchange for

lol @ @frankster ... I was just finna say how kewl that sounded of @Mr Jim ... to have it all laid out in advance and everything ... :lol: ... but after reading your response ... I'm not so sure anymore ... OMG ... just when a person thot they had a plan or was finna try to emulate one ... :eeek: ... :love:

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back