Black People : Cell Phone vs Your Life

I saw something last year that just threw me back. I saw a lady driving that was talking on her phone in one hand, and had her other arm hanging out the window. And she was driving in the township by the highway where the speed limit was 45, but had to be a few over that.

I eat without my hands on the steering wheel sometimes....I'm guilty...I can't talk bad with ya about her illegal and dangerous actions.

http://newsone.com/2527014/francisco-diego-jr-iphone/

Let me make this perfectly clear in case there's any question about it on your mind.
A cell phone is not worth your life.
People have become way too attached to these things to the point that they can't even go to the bathroom without it. These things were meant to be tools, not a way of life. Last year, I was robbed of my Galaxy Note which I paid full price for ($600). And as much as I liked that phone, I was not about to struggle with the kid who robbed me for it. I'm not about to risk my life or well being over it (and no, it wasn't insured).
I personally love technology, but I'm real at the same time. It's things, and that's all it'll ever be.

you were robbed? my god....

well, for my part, the cellphone is a timekilling device. didnt begin that wsy. initially, i bought it for work. anyway...I'm not on fb or checking status updates. I'm usually texting (a day long event) or playing a game or on some forum.
like right now...I'm 'walking' my dogs...
I confess that I'm a world class piddler. technology has given me the means to do it with style....

I don t text and drive...though. I don't even talk on the phone when I drive....and I sure as hell don't take phones in the bathroom.

that's just gross.

http://newsone.com/2527014/francisco-diego-jr-iphone/

Let me make this perfectly clear in case there's any question about it on your mind.
A cell phone is not worth your life.
People have become way too attached to these things to the point that they can't even go to the bathroom without it. These things were meant to be tools, not a way of life. Last year, I was robbed of my Galaxy Note which I paid full price for ($600). And as much as I liked that phone, I was not about to struggle with the kid who robbed me for it. I'm not about to risk my life or well being over it (and no, it wasn't insured).
I personally love technology, but I'm real at the same time. It's things, and that's all it'll ever be.

Not worth dying for.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back