Black People : CELL PHONE INVENTOR

Fail!
None of his inventions or patents had anything to do with the cell phone!

"Henry T. Sampson remembers a career day at Morehouse College that changed his life and, “Contrary to what you read on the Internet, I had nothing to do with the cell phone,” but was a pioneer in the technology now used in cell phones."

"Henry T. Sampson remembers a career day at Morehouse College that changed his life and, “Contrary to what you read on the Internet, I had nothing to do with the cell phone,” but was a pioneer in the technology now used in cell phones."

You're still disseminating misleading information, nothing he did had anything to do with cellphone technology. http://www.uspto.gov/# ...that's the site to the US patent office. You posted something that was misleading, take the high road by admitting to it and move on, you will be well respected for it.

You're still disseminating misleading information, nothing he did had anything to do with cellphone technology. http://www.uspto.gov/# ...that's the site to the US patent office. You posted something that was misleading, take the high road by admitting to it and move on, you will be well respected for it.

Actually, that came from his own writings. But hey, why look stuff up when it's easier to just say things to the contrary

“Contrary to what you read on the Internet, I had nothing to do with the cell phone,” (is what Sampson said)

but was a pioneer in the technology now used in cell phones.
(that is someone else talking)
your failure to understand that the article itself is misleading is your problem not mine.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back