Black Poetry : Cell Block 10 Woman Behind Bars

ASHANTA

Jan 15, 2003
Brooklyn N. Y.
Cell Block 10
Woman Behind Bars

Within the pits of darkness my soul has gone to hell.
Chains upon the bars, the voices screams out loud.
Gray walls upon my feet. Card board boxes that centers
The prison as I sleep. Captivity is now my domain
The sources of my dismay have caught up with me.
I woman have succeeded the walls of slavery,
I relive my history, nevertheless my right hand has
defeated my face.

Colorless upon the destiny which I have chosen.
The walls of darkness is now my new home.
My soul that lives within confinement.
Asylum the soul that lives within a institutionalize
strategy of a slow death,
prisoner of war censorship
private-enterprise I have relived
the slave chambers of my own dismay.

Cell block 10 war zone within my own horror of sin.

A woman who lives for the world and sale her soul to sin.
Is a woman who walks the world with a tunnel vise mind
considered as the walking dead.
I have chosen my fate.
A woman who embrace murder or hate,
death becomes a challenge I live within the belly of the beast,
within the actions of the beast,
behind every reaction there is an effect.

Un-controlling infernos longing for connection.
Thy destiny has chosen my path,
the soul smells of death.
Darkness who walks with pride
is not a woman who advocate violence,
but a woman who is intelligent
and acts in self defense.
Power in defense for spiritual freedom.
Civil rights and human rights go hand and hand.

I woman have slain my sister, I now must repent.
Within the walls of death I lay.
Never again shall I claim the righteousness
Of the crown which I forfeited selling my
Soul to the diversions of satins game.

The darkness that hide behind walls
consignment of death closed in walls .
Harvesting the darkness of self.
The windows are foggy cannot see the light.
The sparrows are closing in, hidden in a box,
find thy soul what goes on in space?
Justifying the wrongs for the
Toxins that filled blood, sipping on death ,
oppressor of self, surrounding hate,
pollutions has no fate.
I have forfeit my crown.

I woman who have defamed her stool
Thinking only of self,
I cry in the name of blood.
God break the chains.
I sit in a 9 by 11 box.
My children look upon me in shame.

Maternity has tarnished my seed.
I birth the child from heaven

And delivered him in a 8/11 cell,
I sit upon my cage with my hand on my head.

Remilitarization only if I could have lived
By the words of God. My soul would not
Belong to darkness, I would be free.
Nevertheless I must now feel the pain.
Of my disobedience to God as well as self.
It is now to late I must pay the poor per
My life no longer belongs to me.
Remissible of tears shall not be herd.​

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
dis was so tyte wow......ya pen was full of ink

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Pomegranate juice components block cancer cell migration Black Health and Wellness 2
Kemetstry Black Parenting : BEING CONSTANTLY ON THE CELL PHONE IMPACTS YOUR CHILD Black Parenting 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : SICKLE CELL CURE !!!! Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : This is a gift an act folks sniff my facts and detect a smell at home now have to protect my cell Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Black People : FB ON YOUR CELL YIELDS ACCESS TO ALL YOUR CALLS Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A product of aspirin blocks cell death associated with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Huntington's Black Health and Wellness 10
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : STEM CELL TREATMENT CURES MS Black Health and Wellness 0
Fine1952 Science and Technology : Dying 4 Cell Phones (Coltan) Science and Technology 0
Kemetstry Black People : CELL PHONE INVENTOR Black People Open Forum 17
jamesfrmphilly Black People : castro found dead in cell... Black People Open Forum 15
RAPTOR Jails / Prisons : Obama Visits Mandela's Old Cell, But Won't Free His Own Political Prisoners Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Kamau47 Black People : Cell Phone vs Your Life Black People Open Forum 7
Keita Kenyatta South Africa : South African farmer equips sheep with cell phones South Africa 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : Water Fuel-Cell Inventor Murdered by Government Black People Politics 13
Therious Black Money Business Jobs : Cease Your Cell Bill using WIFI Black Money Business Jobs 1
Destee Phones and Apps : What Can a Smart Phone Do - That a Cell Phone Cannot Do? Science and Technology 40
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Vigilante Jamming Cell Phone Calls On City Buses To Help Preserve Peace And Quiet Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Phones and Apps : Are Cell Phones and Plans too Expensive? Science and Technology 9
abstract219 Black Poetry : Reflections from A Cell Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Gorilla Phones and Apps : DefCon fun: Hacker Spoofs Cell Phone Tower to Intercept Calls Science and Technology 0
J Audio Video Web Conferencing : Convert online swf to 3GP for cell phone Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Phones and Apps : Send Pictures to Cell Phones Science and Technology 7
naija-man Black People : Sickle Cell Anaemia as a disability?- for/against Black People Open Forum 5
G Black People : CELL PHONE (FBI can listen even when phone is turned off) Black People Open Forum 6
G Black People : The Dangers of Cell Phones with Nick Begich Black People Open Forum 1
D Black Jokes Humor : Blonde's First Cell Phone Black Jokes Humor 1
D Phones and Apps : BOYCOTT VERIZON, AT&T- CELL PHONES ARE BEING USED TO TRACK US Science and Technology 6
D Cell phone signals excite brain: study Black Health and Wellness 0
KWABENA FREQUENT CELL PHONE USE LINKED TO BRAIN TUMORS Black Health and Wellness 5
R Minors with cell phones Black Parenting 18
PoeticManifesta Phones and Apps : LOOKING TO GET OUT OF YOUR CELL PHONE CONTRACT? LEGALLY? Science and Technology 1
C Black Poetry : THIS BROWN CELL Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
F Black Picture Image Gallery : Me takin pics wit da cell phone! Black Picture Image Gallery 3
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : The symbiotic relationship of Sun and Cell Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
K Black People : Cell Phone Reduces Sperm Count Black People Open Forum 5
P Africa : Africa has more Cell Phones than Fixed-Line Phones All Things Africa 2
D Black Poetry : Have a Cell Phone? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Senate Republicans block plans to make elections more secure from foreign interference Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Battle flag carried by black Union troops hits auction block African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Phones and Apps : How to stop robocalls, block numbers on your iPhone, Android and even landline Science and Technology 8
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: jive a lot and strive on the block but like livestock i run into beef // this fake talk goe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : jive a lot and strive on the block but like livestock i run into beef // a hell of a storm and I'm w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: In an affair see white walls standing bright and tall and they // Shock my crew and block Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Wreck wisdom with the mechanism of a clock use hypnotism on the block it’s // A love affair Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Enki Black People : Lets forgive Dylan Roof, but block Farrakhan from our church Black People Open Forum 40
S Health and Wellness : Who told you that condoms block HIV? And why did you believe them? Black Health and Wellness 9
Deacs The Front Porch : New on the Block The Front Porch 5
I Support : Ignore/Block button Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 9
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Scarface - On My Block Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
TotalView Black Poetry : writer's block Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6