Black Entertainment : Celebrities on Trump: Macy Gray Has a Holiday Song For Donald Trump And The System

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Celebrities: Macy Gray Has a Holiday Song For Donald Trump

macy_gray2011-sexy-med-wide.jpg

Grammy award winning R&B artist Macy Gray has joined the numerous recording artists who have created special music for this holiday season. You routinely hear popular artists singing their renditions of holiday favorites such as “Silent Night”, “Jingle Bell Rock”, and “12 Days of Christmas”, however, her new single, “All I Want for Christmas” is a bit different from your standard holiday fare ...

:music:

Macy Gray - All I Want For Christmas (Lyric Video)

You know, this song has been stuck in my head ever since you posted it. I really like it. Thanks for posting!

*smile*

You know, this song has been stuck in my head ever since you posted it. I really like it. Thanks for posting!

*smile*

Well thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it, so do I, a lot.:)

76dacb593f15f903b063cb3dffdcddb6

Beyoncé's "Formation" Is The Black-Is-Beautiful Anthem I Needed

Audre Lorde said it best, "If we do not define ourselves for ourselves, we will be defined by others."

Well, on Saturday, Beyoncé did exactly that: She defined herself and every ounce of her Blackness with the video “Formation.” My plans to do responsible adult things like laundry and taxes suddenly fell away. Everything I had thought to do that afternoon was laid to rest as a barrage of text messages flooded my phone. Most came formatted in ALL CAPS excitement — all of them were written in the language of “YASSSSS!” Never had I felt such urgency to respond to texts about…a music video.

http://news.yahoo.com/beyonc-formation-black-beautiful-anthem-231500696.html?nf=1

Why conservative pundits and politicians are attacking Beyoncé

The live performance followed a new music video by the pop superstar for "Formation." The video shows a young black boy standing with his hands up against a row of police officers — a reference to the Black Lives Matter movement, which has protested racial disparities in the criminal justice system and particularly police use of force. And it ends with a police car drowning in rising waters — a callback to Hurricane Katrina and systemic neglect and abuse of the black community in New Orleans ...

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/8/10940558/beyonce-super-bowl-conservative-backlash

CaqMmA6UcAIW42J.jpg

Beyoncés dancers in black berets at #SB50 paying homage to the Black Panthers 50 years after their #formation in '66

That Baal street criminal Edomite Donald had no issues giving Ishmaelites tons of free things, naming his overrated hotel plazas after the royal Saud family,pushing ponzi schemes and
Ripping off his own inbred Edomite brethren and women millions of dollars, before easu's offspring and Ishmael killed their own on their mourning day

Amazing how Edomites have revisionist history and selective amnesia as Yahawashi and Jeremiah mentioned many times in scriptures

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back