Black People : CDC Forced To Admit They Knew Vaccine Preservative Caused Autism

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I'd check the source of this article. Most autism are in male children. If there was an external
cause it would be equal to both sexes

Hermetic

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 30, 2015
I did some research on NEWS PUNCH and have found that it is considered to be a right-wing conspiracy theory site known for publishing fake articles. Since that is the case, I also researched to see if there were other verified sources that support their assertion concerning the CDC. I only found sites similar in vein to NEWS PUNCH, making assertions without any scientific evidence to support them.

Latest profile posts

It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.