Black People : CDC Forced To Admit They Knew Vaccine Preservative Caused Autism

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I'd check the source of this article. Most autism are in male children. If there was an external
cause it would be equal to both sexes

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
I did some research on NEWS PUNCH and have found that it is considered to be a right-wing conspiracy theory site known for publishing fake articles. Since that is the case, I also researched to see if there were other verified sources that support their assertion concerning the CDC. I only found sites similar in vein to NEWS PUNCH, making assertions without any scientific evidence to support them.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
I did some research on NEWS PUNCH and have found that it is considered to be a right-wing conspiracy theory site known for publishing fake articles. Since that is the case, I also researched to see if there were other verified sources that support their assertion concerning the CDC. I only found sites similar in vein to NEWS PUNCH, making assertions without any scientific evidence to support them.
Fake news is the new internet version of The National Enquirer, The Tattler and The Observer, where else can one view a grainy black and white photo of a 3 headed pig married to the local village mayor in Tibet or a full color photo of a 3 eyed space alien who had unprotected sex with some White West Virginia female inbred with 3 teeth?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: