Black People Politics : CBC members react to Obama's speech on jobs, the black community

Whoa getting Black unemployment to single digits would require its own job bill IMO, that is quite a task, needless to say a boom in Black owned businesses will also be in place to maintain the work force..

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Well, we were talking great impact across the board, so, I can hope as I will...lol....I think you missed the pun on words, hopefully.

Peace In,

.......Well, we were talking great impact across the board, so, I can hope as I will...lol....I think you missed the pun on words, hopefully.

Peace In,
When I think about great Impact I envision the Black unemployment rate to be reduce to at least 12-13% to put it realistically. with the Republicans controlling the funding in the house, even that maybe quite an impossible task for such a short time. Mind you I am talking about a time frame between now and November 2012.

When I think about great Impact I envision the Black unemployment rate to be reduce to at least 12-13% to put it realistically. with the Republicans controlling the funding in the house, even that maybe quite an impossible task for such a short time. Mind you I am talking about a time frame between now and November.

.......And I remain hopeful for under double digits during a similar time frame...that's only about 7 percentage points.

Peace In,

.......And I remain hopeful for under double digits during a similar time frame...that's only about 7 percentage points.

Peace In,
We'll see how things turn out, when congress resumes and take on the bill, things should be interesting to say the least because this bill can cost many of these incumbent congressmen their seats if they got it wrong. Republicans won't and can't help President Obama no matter what, and the Democrats can't afford to pass another bad bill.

We'll see how things turn out, when congress resumes and take on the bill, things should be interesting to say the least because this bill can cost many of these incumbent congressmen their seats if they got it wrong. Republicans won't and can't help President Obama no matter what, and the Democrats can't afford to pass another bad bill.

.......If that's true about Tea Party Republicans being that obstinate, then surely they will be unseated. Everything hinges on the pass or fail of the President's Jobs Bill.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back