Black People Politics : CBC members react to Obama's speech on jobs, the black community

That would be nice, wouldn't it? If only congress wasn't bought off by corporate lobbyists, they are gonna seek to get almost every penny they can get out of that 400 billion dollars.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......To repeat, the American public is becoming increasinly aware of the culprits and polls indicate over 60% are calling for the taxing the rich.

Peace In,

.......To repeat, the American public is becoming increasinly aware of the culprits and polls indicate over 60% are calling for the taxing the rich.

Peace In,
I thought there was a similar poll last year during the renewal of the Bush tax cuts. The American people most of them have split personalities. I mean they were complaining about business as usual in Washington and people working for the corporate and wall street interest. So they went ahead and gave the GOP an overwhelm majority in the House Lol. Too many of them don't know what they want and are misinformed about whats really going on. Given they get their news from a media that relies mostly on sound bytes and theatrics to get its news across. That's why it has been so tough for this President.

I thought there was a similar poll last year during the renewal of the Bush tax cuts. The American people most of them have split personalities. I mean they were complaining about business as usual in Washington and people working for the corporate and wall street interest. So they went ahead and gave the GOP an overwhelm majority in the House Lol. Too many of them don't know what they want and are misinformed about whats really going on. Given they get their news from a media that relies mostly on sound bytes and theatrics to get its news across. That's why it has been so tough for this President.

......There's a different set of circumstances now, major media reports daily on losses of the middle class and the poor and the extreme disadvantages; also, the distinctive gap between the haves and have nots. The mantra is, the richer are getting richer and the poor, poorer.

Peace In,

......There's a different set of circumstances now, major media reports daily on losses of the middle class and the poor and the extreme disadvantages; also, the distinctive gap between the haves and have nots. The mantra is, the richer are getting richer and the poor, poorer.

Peace In,
You can say its one of the Bible prophecies. the rich will get richer while the poor will get poorer. Within the last decade the wealth gap between classes have grown immensely and the middle is almost non existent according to some people.

You can say its one of the Bible prophecies. the rich will get richer while the poor will get poorer. Within the last decade the wealth gap between classes have grown immensely and the middle is almost non existent according to some people.

.......I could but don't like to mix Politics and the Bible in a political discussion, its like mixing oil and water...Besides, my faith transcends Politics.

Peace In

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back